Author Topic: THIS PLACE HATES HARNESS RACING  (Read 17526 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: THIS PLACE HATES HARNESS RACING
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2018, 02:05:26 PM »
And then you have the nerve to follow this hypocritical lie up with "Please take your scrawny ass back where it's been for the past couple weeks.

Bitch, please."?  ::)

To quote you: bitch, please!
I would never fuck you, either.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2018, 02:05:46 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun u bitch

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

she callin u out ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2018, 02:09:00 PM »

She Hate Me

All I said was she was too scrawny for Calhoun to F*ck.

No hate, No Lie. 

What's wrong with that

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2018, 02:10:25 PM »
NIGGAH PLEEZE :P

Meh. Racism is privilege plus power...therefore a black man, not having institutional power, cannot be racist against either his own race or any other group. You are not excused or justified for what you claim "a black man" told you, moron!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2018, 02:14:47 PM »
Meh. Racism is privilege plus power...therefore a black man, not having institutional power, cannot be racist against either his own race or any other group. You are not excused or justified for what you claim "a black man" told you, moron!

MORON?" MOMMY...THE SKINNY CHICK WITH THE BIG COCKSUCKER CALLED ME A NAME"!!! :'(

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2018, 02:19:47 PM »
MORON?" MOMMY...THE SKINNY CHICK WITH THE BIG COCKSUCKER CALLED ME A NAME"!!! :'(

why miss hollar ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2018, 02:23:23 PM »
I don't know why people here:

-Lie
-Hate
-Lie

I think it's ok to root against people and their horses.  I don't want any horse to get hurt but I know a lot of these Motherfuckers for many years and they deserve to be rooted against.

Now I ain't no role model myself and if someone wants to root against me, that's fine.  I don't care and I don't mind.

Just don't be acting like you all nice and shit when you just hate and lie. They smile in your face and all the time they want to take your place ....

You don't like me?  That's ok, I probably don't like you.  So, go fuck your own self.

I Told You.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2018, 02:35:17 PM »
why miss hollar ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

IM ON SOME 8 TRACK TAPE SHE STILL HAS 73cv.2

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2018, 03:34:14 PM »
She Hate Me

All I said was she was too scrawny for Calhoun to F*ck.

No hate, No Lie. 

What's wrong with that

Oh, honey! That assumes I have strong feelings about you one way or the other when to the contrary, I couldn’t give a shit less. Your posts are subpar and challengeable, sure, but other than that you yourself, I’m sure, merit little more than a shoulder shrug.

“Scrawny” sure qualifies as hate. What else would it be, a salient rebuttal to any argument I’ve made? So if that’s not a lie to suggest that you don’t hate on people - other "people" do - but not you, or are better than anyone else here that does, and simply because they hurt your delicate feelings by pointing out some nonsense you came up with, I don’t know what is. Because sure you do. And you wouldn’t fuck me? Oh noes and everything, but do try to follow along.  What would that have to do with anything? I get that you’re a sexist ass who compensates for your inferiority complexes by strutting around and demeaning and objectifying women to put on a show and give the illusion of your superiority and manliness by belittling them and others,  but that is more about your inadequacy than me and  the merits of my post.

Dick from Dayton

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2018, 03:36:39 PM »
 DAMN. SHE SURE IS A C_NT.   FILL IN THE BLANK

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2018, 03:41:05 PM »
another fckin we did nothin

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2018, 03:53:38 PM »
WHO DROVE HER BACK TO THE BARN?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2018, 04:11:51 PM »
Oh, honey! That assumes I have strong feelings about you one way or the other when to the contrary, I couldn’t give a shit less. Your posts are subpar and challengeable, sure, but other than that you yourself, I’m sure, merit little more than a shoulder shrug.

“Scrawny” sure qualifies as hate. What else would it be, a salient rebuttal to any argument I’ve made? So if that’s not a lie to suggest that you don’t hate on people - other "people" do - but not you, or are better than anyone else here that does, and simply because they hurt your delicate feelings by pointing out some nonsense you came up with, I don’t know what is. Because sure you do. And you wouldn’t fuck me? Oh noes and everything, but do try to follow along.  What would that have to do with anything? I get that you’re a sexist ass who compensates for your inferiority complexes by strutting around and demeaning and objectifying women to put on a show and give the illusion of your superiority and manliness by belittling them and others,  but that is more about your inadequacy than me and  the merits of my post.

I stopped reading after Oh Honey.

I figuer the rest is just a come on. 

But I will not fuck you under any circumstanses.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2018, 06:36:18 PM »
I stopped reading after Oh Honey.

I figuer the rest is just a come on. 

But I will not fuck you under any circumstanses.

The translation being that you’re either incapable of or unwilling to address your compensatory behaviors, lies and hypocrisy when rightly called out on it. M’kay, got it. That would entirely be in keeping with my hypothesis of your inadequacy, serving as absolute confirmation.  tmbz1

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2018, 07:11:01 PM »
The translation being that you’re either incapable of or unwilling to address your compensatory behaviors, lies and hypocrisy when rightly called out on it. M’kay, got it. That would entirely be in keeping with my hypothesis of your inadequacy, serving as absolute confirmation.  tmbz1

MY HYPOTHESIS OF YOUR INADEQUACY? WHAT KINDA LOAD IS THIS?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal