Author Topic: THEIVING HENRY UNDER THE RCMP MICROSCOPE!  (Read 12095 times)

Dudley Dooright

• NW-1
THEIVING HENRY UNDER THE RCMP MICROSCOPE!
« on: April 19, 2018, 09:46:31 PM »
GOT SENT AN EMAIL FROM A FRIEND WHO BETS OJC TRACKS PRETTY HEAVY. HE HAD ENOUGH WHEN HENRY TIPPED HIS HORSE OFF COVER THE OTHER NIGHT THEN PUT IT RIGHT BACK IN BEHIND A WALL OF HORSES. TOTAL BLATANT STIFF JOB, EH. SO AFTER ISOLATING ALL THE TIMES HENRY'S HORSES WERE ON SCREEN SINCE JANUARY AND HOW MANY TIMES HENRY DID NOT GIVE HS HORSE THE BEST CHANCE TO WIN MY FRIEND PICKED OUT 5 QUESTIONABLE DRIVES TO ATTACH AND SEND TO THE MAGISTRATE'S OFFICE.

THESE DRIVES COULD RESULT IN A MASSIVE INVESTIGATION AGAINST THE STEWARDS WHO WORKED THOSE NIGHTS AS WELL. HENRY IS SUSPECT #1 THOUGH WITHOUT QUESTION. HIS ARMOUR IS ABOUT TO BE PIERCED BY THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW.  tmbz1

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: THEIVING HENRY UNDER THE RCMP MICROSCOPE!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 10:11:49 PM »
every single thing you said about Henry is true,but nothing will happen to him,trust me,NOTHING

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 10:20:14 PM »
i see alot of no efferts

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 10:23:32 PM »
The best strategy to nail them is buy up some cheap property.   Make sure you get a few different names/families on the titles.  Then you have much better power when it comes to pressuring a track to do something.  Simply have the tax paying owners contact the various reps and explain how tax money is deferred from legitimate businesses and funneled without merit to the hands of the crooked.

Bobbo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 10:40:17 PM »
The RCMP is more interested in preventing people from crossing provincial lines with a can of Molson in their car than with small potatoes like harness racing.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 10:54:56 PM »
i see alot of no efferts

Just like your spelling

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 11:05:23 PM »
GOT SENT AN EMAIL FROM A FRIEND WHO BETS OJC TRACKS PRETTY HEAVY. HE HAD ENOUGH WHEN HENRY TIPPED HIS HORSE OFF COVER THE OTHER NIGHT THEN PUT IT RIGHT BACK IN BEHIND A WALL OF HORSES. TOTAL BLATANT STIFF JOB, EH. SO AFTER ISOLATING ALL THE TIMES HENRY'S HORSES WERE ON SCREEN SINCE JANUARY AND HOW MANY TIMES HENRY DID NOT GIVE HS HORSE THE BEST CHANCE TO WIN MY FRIEND PICKED OUT 5 QUESTIONABLE DRIVES TO ATTACH AND SEND TO THE MAGISTRATE'S OFFICE.

THESE DRIVES COULD RESULT IN A MASSIVE INVESTIGATION AGAINST THE STEWARDS WHO WORKED THOSE NIGHTS AS WELL. HENRY IS SUSPECT #1 THOUGH WITHOUT QUESTION. HIS ARMOUR IS ABOUT TO BE PIERCED BY THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW.  tmbz1

Sylvain Filion does the same shit every night. He belongs in a cell too.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 06:26:05 AM »
I can't speak for others but I've made plenty of money with betting Henry. Can't remember too many drives that I felt were unsatisfactory either.

eyeinthesky

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 07:00:18 AM »
For one of the few times , I agree with your posts. Trevor races horses...always has ..and I feel , always will.
He puts horses into play all the time.

If he decides to stay inside in the stretch drive, its a decision to keep his horse brave, as opposed to fanning out wide into fresh air

Dudley Do Doo  .......with  his first post........shows his knowledge of racing   "a friend sent me an email......and after reviewing Henry drives since January ( must have lots of time on his hands)  over 380 drives...since January.  How many times did staying inside bring results ??
And Pigland ...........never watches Wbsb.........I would listen to his comments......... ................H ey Dudley DOO  DOO.........ask your friend who he sent his memo to..and to send you a copy for posting, so we can look at those bad races.

Henry is a lot like Roy...he came in a few years ago..from the B tracks  and raced "his way"......and last year  McNair saw what happens when you race horses all the time ..like Henry and Roy.    You get results and respect and good drives.

Hey Dudley  Dooo Dooo..keep us posted on your friends lawsuit.  We will keep an eye out in the paddock tonight...when the Mounties come to take Henry away in handcuffs.

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 07:38:20 AM »
Since "Magistrates" deal with small offences, I'm going to file this under "no big deal".

BTW, nobody sits in more than Randy Waples has in the last 10 years.

eyeinthesky

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 08:41:52 AM »
To mr Wins

I agree with your Randy comment.......... .............and in recent years I put  Saftic and Phil Hudon on the same list . When they decide to pull the right line...its usually a surprise to the bettors

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2018, 09:47:50 AM »

this is fiction, thought up by a fertile imagination.....n o "magistrate" gets involved in this stuff...........I just wonder what the motive this 1st time poster has...TH, is not a stiff artist, he came from the B,s to win races and nothing has changed

Artsplace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2018, 10:31:08 AM »

this is fiction, thought up by a fertile imagination.....n o "magistrate" gets involved in this stuff...........I just wonder what the motive this 1st time poster has...TH, is not a stiff artist, he came from the B,s to win races and nothing has changed

Its probably Iceman throwing around more bullshit. The only fact regarding Henry is that he bets.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2018, 10:37:27 AM »
Seems to give an honest effort to me

kiwijam

• 4 claimer
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2018, 11:16:21 AM »
He would stiff horses all time time at Western Fair, when he 1st went to WEG he tried, after a few weeks he was back to the same crooked POS

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal