Author Topic: TEACHING MY GIRLFRIEND HOW TO BET HARNESS ...  (Read 11133 times)

intheclubhouse

• Stakes Horse
Re: TEACHING MY GIRLFRIEND HOW TO BET HARNESS ...
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 04:12:14 PM »
wait a cotton picking minute!

YOU have a girlfriend?

:-*

73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

Life partner tmbz1

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 05:05:47 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
she threw her fone at the tv ,,DAHouse

I TOLD HER TAKE IT EASY WAS HIZ FIRST RACE IN 9 MONTHS..

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

ps,,call her and tell her shez a terrible gambler...
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

A few points of interjection:

1. You and your girlfriend are how old? But wait, haven’t I seen you dismiss and minimize people somewhat regularly on the basis that they’re supposedly “old”? So I guess there’s one rule for you and you’re girlfriend and another for everyone else. Just because you write like you’re a teenager doesn’t exactly place you in the same category with them. Not that they know much of any particular value – but for possibly tech and pop culture, anyway.   Pffft!

2. I don't know. For my money, first start back might be pretty relevant information to take note of when handicapping a race; and something I’d expect any teacher worth their salt to, well, teach. Her “failures”, in that case, may not exactly be hers at all. Seems like you started this thread just to commiserate with like-minded paternalistic men, who mock rather than respect their counterparts, that perhaps like you, they’ve really just set up to fail in order to assert their authority and measure dicks with each other to determine rank in the social hierarchy .

3. Or maybe consider she’s not all that interested in learning, and you’re forcing it on her, explaining the whole “giving her money” scenario.  That had already struck me as an odd because moot detail to include. If she doesn’t care, there’s probably no point in this entire exercise at all. So maybe get off her leg so she can pursue her own interests.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 05:08:23 PM »
Wow, these guys are brutal, Lucpark. But you do have jobs, don't you ???

hey answer u your fone..

junior
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2018, 12:44:48 AM »
A few points of interjection:

1. You and your girlfriend are how old? But wait, haven’t I seen you dismiss and minimize people somewhat regularly on the basis that they’re supposedly “old”? So I guess there’s one rule for you and you’re girlfriend and another for everyone else. Just because you write like you’re a teenager doesn’t exactly place you in the same category with them. Not that they know much of any particular value – but for possibly tech and pop culture, anyway.   Pffft!

2. I don't know. For my money, first start back might be pretty relevant information to take note of when handicapping a race; and something I’d expect any teacher worth their salt to, well, teach. Her “failures”, in that case, may not exactly be hers at all. Seems like you started this thread just to commiserate with like-minded paternalistic men, who mock rather than respect their counterparts, that perhaps like you, they’ve really just set up to fail in order to assert their authority and measure dicks with each other to determine rank in the social hierarchy .

3. Or maybe consider she’s not all that interested in learning, and you’re forcing it on her, explaining the whole “giving her money” scenario.  That had already struck me as an odd because moot detail to include. If she doesn’t care, there’s probably no point in this entire exercise at all. So maybe get off her leg so she can pursue her own interests.

The Fat Vet

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2018, 02:06:59 AM »
what she should of did was put da money in her sock and went and got that laaazzzy Eye of hers fixed and them teeth cleaned YIKES  tmbz1 tmbz1

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Cackles
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2018, 11:14:04 AM »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2018, 11:20:04 AM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2018, 11:32:12 AM »
Tooth has a bimbo that looks
Like her  ngc3
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

shuffledagain

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2018, 12:40:23 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 73cv.2 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

intheclubhouse

• Stakes Horse

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2018, 10:44:36 PM »
I thought you liked her!

Johncicero

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2018, 10:53:51 PM »
How much ???  73cv.2 ngc3

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2018, 03:33:08 PM »

You all feeling better about yourselves now and have that out of your systems?  M’kay…

So then, to recap: Consider that there’s nothing wrong with your girlfriends’ or wives’ handicapping abilities but that you’re just inferior teachers. After all, this thread was ostensibly initiated to discuss “teaching” and quickly deteriorated into a bitch fest of guys griping about women and trying to impress each other, having nothing to do with teaching at all. Because it only stands to reason to conclude that if you were even the least bit adequate, they’d be interested and winning at least a fraction of the time. But no, poor babies, the problem here really seems to be you all... either in your ability, or rather lack thereof to handicap yourselves to then effectively teach those skills or in issues you have with attracting and cultivating relationships with women interested in the same things that you are. It’s pretty obvious, to anybody that knows anything, that you losers are the problem.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Cackles
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2018, 03:51:07 PM »

You all feeling better about yourselves now and have that out of your systems?  M’kay…

So then, to recap: Consider that there’s nothing wrong with your girlfriends’ or wives’ handicapping abilities but that you’re just inferior teachers. After all, this thread was ostensibly initiated to discuss “teaching” and quickly deteriorated into a bitch fest of guys griping about women and trying to impress each other, having nothing to do with teaching at all. Because it only stands to reason to conclude that if you were even the least bit adequate, they’d be interested and winning at least a fraction of the time. But no, poor babies, the problem here really seems to be you all... either in your ability, or rather lack thereof to handicap yourselves to then effectively teach those skills or in issues you have with attracting and cultivating relationships with women interested in the same things that you are. It’s pretty obvious, to anybody that knows anything, that you losers are the problem.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2018, 09:07:30 PM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   Yep, the students don't learn so blame the teachers. Amazing.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal