Author Topic: Hoosier  (Read 8650 times)

seriously

• Stakes Horse
Hoosier
« on: April 10, 2018, 09:17:58 PM »
Back to back favorites with basically 0 for drivers.  Awesome!

You can have all the horse in the world...I'll take a driver that knows how to win on a lesser animal any day of the week

seriously

• Stakes Horse
Re: Hoosier
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 09:40:23 PM »
Donald Dupont....not sure what that is, but 2/5 at Pompano.

Rebate chasers have made straight betting profitable again.   

In Trackmaster programs if a driver doesn't have sufficient starts they place an asterisk next to the name to show ALL starts in the last 365 days.  My biggest angle is if the favorite is an "asterisk" driver, unload!

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 10:43:16 PM »
Can it happen twice in one night?  Donald Dupont chalk again.

Amazing!   

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 10:49:49 AM »
Sothe favorite should win every race?
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 11:11:48 AM »
how is no talent trqce teetrick doing

born2trott8

• NW-1
Hoosier Park
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 01:19:03 PM »
Received 20 texts today from the race office looking for horses. Only 10 races last two night and short fields, not even fun to bet.
Not to mention all the Chicago crooks they let in to race, they may need to clean house with new judges and race secretary to keep this place alive. 

LockedOnALine

Re: Hoosier Park
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 01:22:22 PM »
Received 20 texts today from the race office looking for horses. Only 10 races last two night and short fields, not even fun to bet.
Not to mention all the Chicago crooks they let in to race, they may need to clean house with new judges and race secretary to keep this place alive. 

Soon there will be 5 or 10 decent horses and 500 or so 2500 claimers running for sire stakes money...patience 73cv.2

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 01:55:05 PM »
The ONLY way to make the sport survive longterm is to get new participants.   Not owners, but actual participants.   I know several people who had zero experience with any horse, and within a year they were winning races as trainers.  I know for a fact that 9+ out of 10 drivers with "A" licenses could be replaced for the better with brighter, younger, more athletic people.  Get new participants and with them come friends and family who have never seen or heard of harness racing.  That untapped market is just sitting there.

LockedOnALine

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 02:40:06 PM »
The ONLY way to make the sport survive longterm is to get new participants.   Not owners, but actual participants.   I know several people who had zero experience with any horse, and within a year they were winning races as trainers.  I know for a fact that 9+ out of 10 drivers with "A" licenses could be replaced for the better with brighter, younger, more athletic people.  Get new participants and with them come friends and family who have never seen or heard of harness racing.  That untapped market is just sitting there.

They are not one bit interested, and I can't say I blame them( and that is coming from a lifelong harness enthusiast). The game is a mere fraction of what it once was and is going the way of the Dodo bird, and sadly soon, very soon.

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 02:42:48 PM »

Get the OLD FUCKS out, the envelope takers, the beard owners, the beard trainers, bad judges and on and on that list goes.

Wait a minute, that would mean giving up their welfare checks, can't do that  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 03:16:16 PM »
THE HOOSIER PRODUCT RIGHT NOW IS UNWATCHABLE AND UNBETABLE

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2018, 07:26:22 PM »
Tongue and Hush make points that I 100% agree with.

No one in the game wants competition.  Fact!  They have a monopoly and no skill or improvement is necessary to keep cashing.

And as for letting die, it is only a matter of time.   10 years ago I would have cried.  Now I really could care less, and if it hangs around for another 10 years, I'll be the first one to celebrate when it is over.  What once was one of my most favorite things, is now more painful than pleasurable.  Luckily, I along with many others I feel, will get along just fine without it. 

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 07:29:34 PM »
Why are u harness haters on a harness forum
Just to bitch and moan all day ngc3
Just axing.
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2018, 07:36:22 PM »
Why are u harness haters on a harness forum
Just to bitch and moan all day ngc3
Just axing.

atleast you refuse to use teatrick anymore

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2018, 07:56:37 PM »
atleast you refuse to use teatrick anymore

Rickys terrible thread coming soon ;D

I take it
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal