Author Topic: 10th Race at Scarborough Downs  (Read 9390 times)

FlyGuy

• NW-1
10th Race at Scarborough Downs
« on: April 07, 2018, 05:25:38 PM »
Can anyone tell me how many times the driver of the 8 hit his horse? I'm pretty sure you can't one hand in Maine? Where are the judges?  Another black eye for Maine racing....

bass park

• Stakes Horse
Re: 10th Race at Scarborough Downs
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 05:41:39 PM »
thats drew campbell. hes been carving up horses for years. scarborough is the only track where he drive. he can do whatever he wants there. hes banned everywhere else.

FlyGuy

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 05:50:11 PM »
I remember when he drove here in Monticello, I was looking up his past it says he was suspended for excessive use with a whip  at Bangor? Anyone have any details on this?

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 06:17:22 AM »
I believe Drew will be at the ridge and that is an untrue statment that he cant race outside of maine......didn't watch that race .....

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 07:07:22 AM »
Another positive story about all the good folks trying to keep Maine harness racing alive..........ju st one more nail....
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 08:43:43 AM »
town fool horse ....that horse won by 15 and was claimed by kevin gee who I was told made the complaint ......not sure though

Capt Lou

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 10:41:05 AM »
Victory tax died ?

COTTONWOOD FARM

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 12:11:23 PM »
Can anyone tell me how many times the driver of the 8 hit his horse? I'm pretty sure you can't one hand in Maine? Where are the judges?  Another black eye for Maine racing....

you must be a grandstand  GOOF, as long as the driver is helping me as an owner win a race or me as a gambler. cash a bet, there should be nothing wrong with whipping the shit out of one. These are not pets, they are an avenue to make money and all everything should be about that
and you will have ass cancer coming out yours

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 02:32:36 PM »
you must be a grandstand  GOOF, as long as the driver is helping me as an owner win a race or me as a gambler. cash a bet, there should be nothing wrong with whipping the shit out of one. These are not pets, they are an avenue to make money and all everything should be about that

62za.clp
just like toilet paper
only one use

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 03:02:35 PM »
100% correct! People think gamblers want a driver to sit chili and not whip?  ngc3 Gamblers are what drives the industry! When i bet,I want blood and hair on the whip,I don't give a damn about the horses next race or anything else,most of you need to wise up!!

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2018, 03:08:10 PM »
Why would ANYONE care except the owner of horse about a horse being whipped??  ngc3 ngc3 Makes no sense at all,NONE

freelegged pacer

• NW-1
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2018, 04:11:04 PM »
A lot of people in harness racing (gamblers included) need some serious education. 99% of horses give everything they have without using a whip. I did have people ask me all the time as to why do they whip so much. I tell them because they are amateurs and it tells people they are really trying hard to win. Some of them told me they wouldn't go back because of the whipping. Ohio finally saw the light and changed the whipping rules. You will never see a top driver beat a horse. One of the best drivers to come from Ohio won thousands of races and he seldom raised a whip.    11.wp

(its not Dave Miller)

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 04:33:58 PM »
Shows one of the millions of things that is wrong with the industry when so many worry about whipping,can't make this stuff up!! Yes,I want my horse that i bet to be good good next week,he has a stakes race coming up,please don't drive him to hard!! OMG,I lost my money because the driver did not drive him hard and I got beat by a head,but that is ok because he might be good for next week!! Some of you are just incredible,look in the mirror and wise up

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 05:58:21 PM »
Go play the slots you degenerate bastards !!! Don't fuck with me !!! I'll beat your'e ass !!!

why?

• 4 claimer
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 09:39:30 PM »
100% correct! People think gamblers want a driver to sit chili and not whip?  ngc3 Gamblers are what drives the industry! When i bet,I want blood and hair on the whip,I don't give a damn about the horses next race or anything else,most of you need to wise up!!
Don't take this the wrong way Rabbi.
GO F--- YOURSELF WITH A RUSTY KNIFE >:( >:( >:(

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal