General Category > Harness Racing

Northfiel Race 5

(1/4) > >>

EPO:
Kash was bragging he made all the cheese.   Him and wrenn should be euthanized. 5th race Monday, someone please post video

Rabbi Of Racing:
Just watched the replay,both stiffed for sure,they got all the money,euthanized would be to good for them,what a TRAVESTY that race was,CROOKS!!!1

buffalo believer:
I hope you guys are kidding!  What you witnessed is what is called racing!  I know we are all use to see most driver just grab leather and allow merry go round racing but it didn't happen this time.  Both drivers wanted the front and decided to go all out to get it.  Calling this a fixed race is completely out of line.  We need more of that rather than the buddy buddy system that we see 99.9% of the time. 

PIGLAND:

--- Quote from: buffalo believer on April 03, 2018, 05:31:48 PM ---I hope you guys are kidding!  What you witnessed is what is called racing!  I know we are all use to see most driver just grab leather and allow merry go round racing but it didn't happen this time.  Both drivers wanted the front and decided to go all out to get it.  Calling this a fixed race is completely out of line.  We need more of that rather than the buddy buddy system that we see 99.9% of the time. 

--- End quote ---
drivers do not deserve the benefit of the doubt

buffalo believer:

--- Quote from: PIGLAND on April 03, 2018, 05:33:50 PM ---drivers do not deserve the benefit of the doubt

--- End quote ---
Understood but this was not a fixed race.  Plop can't "cry wolf"on every race.  This was hard nose old fashion racing.  That concept has disappeared.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version