Author Topic: DO YOU BET WAIKIKI BEACH THIS WEEK?  (Read 49314 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: DO YOU BET WAIKIKI BEACH THIS WEEK?
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2018, 07:55:18 AM »
Based on what? Out of the money again this week. The only question is how far back will he finish? They won't put him in claimers either.  That would be too embarrassing for Croghan.  The horse has not even covered the flight cost up here yet, let alone the training and staking and shipping fees.

He will be at Hoosier by mid summer

Mite even be in the DAN PATCH..

that's the rumor..
Loves long stretches
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

flyflysolly

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2018, 11:41:13 PM »
Croghan might lose owners over this horrendous purchase and import! Embarrasing performances 3 weeks straight. He should go off 70/1 in this series with an outside post. 

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2018, 11:46:33 PM »
Croghan might lose owners over this horrendous purchase and import! Embarrasing performances 3 weeks straight. He should go off 70/1 in this series with an outside post. 

hez in florida training babies hez not even watchin

stop it
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

flyflysolly

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2018, 11:54:21 PM »
If he is NOT watching, the owners should dump him, or ANY trainer, that recommends a huge purchase and brushes it off as no big deal when they flop so badly. 

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2018, 12:09:07 AM »

No he isn’t losing his owners lol

Those guys have been together for YEARS

flyflysolly

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2018, 12:18:07 AM »
Bad business deals tend to change things, at that type of purchase level.  It would be interesting to know the sale price.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2018, 12:21:10 AM »
Bad business deals tend to change things, at that type of purchase level.  It would be interesting to know the sale price.

Sucks to be you ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

flyflysolly

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2018, 12:25:21 AM »
No, it's actually great to be me Caballus.

WTF Hanover

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2018, 11:29:26 AM »
Another few poor outings and this horse will be entered for : NW of a hot dog last 5 starts !!

In a few weeks it'll be: $15,000 claiming price (AE: Levy Series starters with no points (min 3 starts))

flyflysolly

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2018, 01:11:47 PM »
In a few weeks it'll be: $15,000 claiming price (AE: Levy Series starters with no points (min 3 starts))
I think he might struggle as a $15,000 claimer now! There is nothing there to believe in now. Zeron looked clueless in the bike as if he knew this horse is done in New York.  If Croghan enters him for leg 4, he should have his head examined.  They should qualify him at the Meadowlands and see if he has anything left to compete with.  If not, get his passport ready.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 01:14:39 PM by flyflysolly »

flyflysolly

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2018, 01:56:26 PM »
Christen Me N is another one that belongs out of the Levy and should be racing in the $20,000 Meadowlands Open already.

flyflysolly

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2018, 11:32:17 PM »
In 2011:Murray Brown, the vice president and general manager of the Standardbred Horse Sale, as well as the public relations director for Hanover Shoe Farms, which bred Detour Hanover, said the trotting colt has the makeup to be a champion. “I’ve been at Hanover for 44 years and we’ve sold a lot of trotters in that time and he was without a doubt the finest physical specimen of a trotter that I’ve ever seen,” Brown said. “My all-time most beautiful yearling was The Panderosa. He was called Dead-Eye Hanover when he was a yearling. He was about as close to perfection that I’ve ever seen. (Detour Hanover) is his equivalent on the trot." ----“It will either be the greatest thing that ever happened or the biggest calamity,” a laughing Cancelliere said after spending $825,000 for the trotting colt Detour Hanover, a full brother to 2007 Horse of the Year Donato Hanover. “They could be laughing at me for the next 20 years.”-------case closed on hype and opinions from those who think they know more than the rest of us!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 11:34:00 PM by flyflysolly »

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2018, 03:05:37 PM »
In 2011:Murray Brown, the vice president and general manager of the Standardbred Horse Sale, as well as the public relations director for Hanover Shoe Farms, which bred Detour Hanover, said the trotting colt has the makeup to be a champion. “I’ve been at Hanover for 44 years and we’ve sold a lot of trotters in that time and he was without a doubt the finest physical specimen of a trotter that I’ve ever seen,” Brown said. “My all-time most beautiful yearling was The Panderosa. He was called Dead-Eye Hanover when he was a yearling. He was about as close to perfection that I’ve ever seen. (Detour Hanover) is his equivalent on the trot." ----“It will either be the greatest thing that ever happened or the biggest calamity,” a laughing Cancelliere said after spending $825,000 for the trotting colt Detour Hanover, a full brother to 2007 Horse of the Year Donato Hanover. “They could be laughing at me for the next 20 years.”-------case closed on hype and opinions from those who think they know more than the rest of us!

ive always said this

those high priced yearlings never turn out
better off spending that kinda money on a horse that has made himself

flyflysolly

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2018, 03:10:09 PM »
Correct Caballus.  You would not need to go that high to find a nice one to buy privately either.

John Esposito

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2018, 05:52:42 PM »
 NOT ENTERED THIS WEEK, ONLY 3 DIVISIONS THIS WEEK

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal