Author Topic: Marc St Louis  (Read 57112 times)

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: Marc St. Louis
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2018, 10:15:43 PM »
Ok,I will be the ass hole idiot here.Walter and Marc served their time,Mark served his suspension,Walter went to jail. WTF more are they supposed to do? To me,they paid for their mistakes and should be let back in,are they supposed to NEVER work again? Makes no sense what you guys are saying,are they bad guy's?  YES,but after they served their time,what else can they do? NOTHING! I think it's fine for guy's like this to be let back in,they got punished,paid for it,now let them in,Good night

HHTremor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2018, 12:10:51 AM »
Ok,I will be the ass hole idiot here.Walter and Marc served their time,Mark served his suspension,Walter went to jail. WTF more are they supposed to do? To me,they paid for their mistakes and should be let back in,are they supposed to NEVER work again? Makes no sense what you guys are saying,are they bad guy's?  YES,but after they served their time,what else can they do? NOTHING! I think it's fine for guy's like this to be let back in,they got punished,paid for it,now let them in,Good night

Marc did serve his time but I think if anyone deserved lifetime banishment it should have been him.

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2018, 12:28:16 AM »

DON'T TELL ME.....I AM GUESSING YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT EVERY DAY PETE ROSE WALKED INTO THE CLUBHOUSE AND SAW THE SIGN THAT READ IF YOU BET ON BASEBALL YOU ARE BARRED FOREVER....YOU THINK HE READ THE SIGN, UNDERSTOOD IT, BUT THINKS HE HAS SERVED ENOUGH TIME...EVEN THOUGH THE SIGN SAYS YOU ARE BANISHED FOR LIFE.

tracks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2018, 09:03:52 AM »
He drives the life out of horses,he beat them to the finish. It's unbelievable the heartlessness that a trainer will allow to score a win. Whips should be banned at all tracks!!!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:05:47 AM by tracks »

weddingcrashir

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2018, 09:28:25 AM »
  All the Walter Case fucks wanna give him 6000 chances. This guy kills one horse that we know of and you wanna end his career

Have you seen this guy drive? NOBODY wants to race with him.

Harness Driver

• 4 claimer
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2018, 09:30:45 AM »

Very true, he tries to win every race he is in. That makes the rest of us look bad. Back in the day, he would be one of the guys we could post as the winner, when several of us were on the outs

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2018, 12:03:04 PM »

Are you kidding me ? I been a grandstand goof for 40yrs.  If you dont think for one second i have not seen some hack jobs in them 40 yrs i gotta $20 win ticket from 1985 i will sell you for $5.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2018, 01:31:46 PM »
Usually he would not be allowed to own horses, or work in a horse business?  was he ever convicted? , i can't remember?  But i do remember the situation was Ridiculous and his excuses were off the wall, like, he said, ' he's not allowed to bury a horse in his yard so he tried to burn it'? And it would not burn? Who does that!? LMAO! From what i remember he seemed like a Pathological lier and made up the story as he went along, and made it worse, ..

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2018, 03:23:46 PM »
When someone is found guilty,then does their time,there is nothing else they can do except live a proper life and stay stay out of trouble,people should be allowed to earn a living after serving their sentence,I don't get how you guy's don't understand that.It is not like they got away with something!!!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2018, 03:26:23 PM »
If he was found guilty of Animal Abuse or Endangerment, he would not be allowed around horses ever again, even after time served,  so i dont think he was even charged... It looks like he was just suspended through the Michigan Commision and not a actual County Court system,  , his suspension was up on 2015, he did not have to try to burn the body, it only cost $50 to have a horse 'Rendered`...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 03:33:19 PM by okdfool »

seriously

• Stakes Horse
Re: Marc St Louis
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2018, 07:05:20 PM »
http://www.westernfairdistrict.com/raceway/live-race-videos-replays

Check out 10/19 Race 4

People are easy to make....just go to any trailer park and you will see the dumbest/least skilled people churning them out like nothing.  Coal takes a long time.  We burn coal readily, yet we cling to useless humans.   Why is that? 

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2018, 09:49:30 PM »
unfortunatly he and scum tanneyhill have surfaced at flamboro what a joke letting these scums in ontario

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2018, 09:58:44 PM »
Maybe we'll get lucky and tragedy will strike.   I love it when bad people die.

EPO

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2018, 10:35:28 PM »
Horse killer a piece of shit

kerwoodfan

• NW-1
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2019, 07:08:51 PM »
He's a regular now at Western Fair and Flamboro. Can't rate worth a shit and loves to send everything to the front.

Quite the slasher!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal