Author Topic: JOHNATHAN MARTIN brought in for questioning.  (Read 2094 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHNATHAN MARTIN brought in for questioning.
« on: February 23, 2018, 08:07:05 PM »
I think he was the gay football player on MIAMI DOLPHINES.
Posted a picture of a rifle,spent shells and posted names of the 4 who bullied him when he with the FINS. NOW I do agree as supposed grown boys that this bullying SHIT should have stop years ago.
But most football players have the IQ of a NAT. And since MARTIN was no small shrimp he should have stood up and attempted to BEAT their ASS.
(1) Reminds me of my day. Long time ago. First: No gay shit involved. My grade school experience and junior high before high school was 5 different schools. Spent my first 3 grades in a Catholic school in CHICAGO. ST.something. PAPPY was a WORLD WAR II vet. Navy Man. CARPENTERSVILLE,ILLINOIS was offering VETS new fab homes way away from city. NO DOWN,and easy payments. My dad and other relative and friend VETS made the move. Smart move. MEADOWDALE became a place for WORLD WAR II and KOREAN VETS. It a WHITE MAN community. 1 could never had a greater place to grow up. The mighty FOX river and cornfields and woods. I'M straying.
(2) Because it a growing community. One was switched almost every year to a different school. They built new ones. So I attended 4. That's OK. You meet friends in neighborhood and we all just transferred to same school. But the town was growing and different sections cropped up. Same thing,but different VETS from CHICAGO from different sections of neiborhoods.
(3) It was 6th grade. Being bussed to 2 different schools on same bus. I DOEEESSS not know but one is I think 11 at time. 12 at most. Thee retards from different section but going to other school were 2 to 3 years older. I do not know how they could have flunked GRADE SCHOOL 2 or 3 times prior to 6th grade. But I'M still workin on HOW to fiqure out the UNIVEREERRRES. And these 4 were tough. I still to this day remember 2 names. BOB MARSHALL,JIM BONE. And they huge along with their other DEAD BRAINED idiots.
(4) My group must dis-embark first. Wherever MARSHALL sitting he springs into action. He been threating everyone constantly the whole bus trip. Not FEMALES. They adore him. He goes to 4th seat down from front exit.Stands in ISLE. REMINDS me know of JEEPERS CREEPERS 2. BOBBY BOY states. You want to leave this BUS,you climb over seats past me. FEMALES of course he politly lets by. GUYS start climbing over seats. Not,JOHN FRANK. HE probably checks in at 6 foot 2 and weighs in at 2 bills. JOHN FRANK probably 5 foot 6 and growing and 110. GET THE FUC out of my way. He got his hands extended across both seats. JOHN FRANK knocks his one arm down and gets past. BOBBY BOY grabbed me and twirled me around and clocked me. Down I goes. I gets back up and he stands aside. I'll let you go. NO problems from that FUC ever again. FOR ME. Everyone else had to climb over seats till end of year.
(5) I met JIMMY BONE about 15 years later. We hung togeather for 2 years. Married with a couple kids. He remembered. John just stupid shit that I regret.
(6) HIGH SCHOOL. YEA,HIGH SCHOOL. ST.EDWARDS. Can'T remember the FUCS name. If I looked at me yearbook I'D have his name. You probably thinkin. CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL. Great students. They also a lot of CRIMINALS. IT my JUNIOR year. I'M smart,but not like like some that are GENUIS. You got branches of curriculum dividing those from the dumbmest. All my friends belonged in that category. And so be this MORON. His favorite thing to do in class was JUDO chop his desk and then JUDO chop the male in front of him. This maybe,10 times a class. A individual knew what was coming. He was doing it to buds of mine. You better stop that SHIT. What you going to do. Then about a week later. Trust me.I was not a PRINCE. He did it to me. You paying for that. End of day. JOHN FRANK on first floor. Announcement. JOHN FRANK must report to DEAN'S office. It on 3rd floor. I gots to fight agains traffic headind upward. On the second floor hallway is a gigantic statue of the VIRGIN MARY. Thing is probably from the day's of the KNIGHT'S TEMPLER. So I'M workin to the 3rd from 2nd. GOOFY puts his arm out and says hit the other side. That was it. I grabbed him and we started swinging tumbling down staires. We ended up falling into VIRGIN. She fell off her pedestal and crashed to ground. GOOD-BY MARY. Sometimes I wonder how I made it out of ST.ED'S.
(7) The TALE is. WHITE BOY'S picked on WHITE BOY'S in the 50's and early 60's. It a way of life. YOU must stand up for yeeself. No one really gave a shit about it. And with my father passing away when I was 12. I learned how to take care and defend myself. I AM,JOHN FRANK ARMY.
(8) POST SCRIPT. JOHN FRANK ARMY have a BS,MS,and POST GRAD DEGREE,called.CERTIFICATE OF ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL STUDY.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal