December 15, 2017, 06:19:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Directory Forum Help Calendar Login Register  
EDIT COLOR STYLE
collapse
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Commissions, Boards, rule enforcerment  (Read 1136 times)
HomewardBound
Top Claimer

« on: October 10, 2017, 01:38:44 PM »

Right or wrong , the rules say in New Jersey that that New Jersey Racing Commission enforces are just the minimums .  A track operator can add to those rules in any way they want and do not need ratification or approval to alter the rules of racing .   The Meadowlands new whipping rule use that as a basis.   NJRC says the rule is one thing and Meadowlands management has set a higher much more stringent standard.
Hush Limbaugh II
Elite

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 02:07:16 PM »

Right or wrong , the rules say in New Jersey that that New Jersey Racing Commission enforces are just the minimums .  A track operator can add to those rules in any way they want and do not need ratification or approval to alter the rules of racing .   The Meadowlands new whipping rule use that as a basis.   NJRC says the rule is one thing and Meadowlands management has set a higher much more stringent standard.

On a select few  whipit whipit whipit whipit whipit whipit whipit

If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUICEJUNKIES
Living Legend

↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 10:14:15 AM »

Seen a response bg Hush on another thread concerning Gural and thought about this topic.   Is what Gural is doing collecting blood, testing samples, whipping rules, etc—are these moves even legal?
viking55
Elite

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 01:00:50 PM »

I have NEVER heard in my 50+ years of being in and around the harness racing business EVER heard of a race track operator telling the racing commission what to do. Or rather what HE was going to do. I can't believe that they just allow him to do ANYTHING HE WANTS in regards to the testing procedures. The state has the rules in place for a reason. The state is the one who controls the penalties and such. The track operator has the right of refusal if he/she feels the need to. Maybe NJ is its own country.......... ..............
I THOUGHT this was the United States of America. 
Pompano Gambler
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 01:43:13 PM »

Seen a response bg Hush on another thread concerning Gural and thought about this topic.   Is what Gural is doing collecting blood, testing samples, whipping rules, etc—�are these moves even legal?

Well, if not HT is only a phone call away!   
Hush Limbaugh II
Elite

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 01:45:25 PM »

I have NEVER heard in my 50+ years of being in and around the harness racing business EVER heard of a race track operator telling the racing commission what to do. Or rather what HE was going to do. I can't believe that they just allow him to do ANYTHING HE WANTS in regards to the testing procedures. The state has the rules in place for a reason. The state is the one who controls the penalties and such. The track operator has the right of refusal if he/she feels the need to. Maybe NJ is its own country.......... ..............

The NJRC, and what did they do. 18 months to investigate Ledford, how did that turn out  whipit whipit whipit whipit whipit

If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUICEJUNKIES
Living Legend

↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 07:35:30 PM »

Its strange and I agree...why hasnt anyone else done it?
Why not even freehole in same state
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

shout out
Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: will be goinhome nice n easy on the turnpike
    December 12, 2017, 07:33:33 PM
  • jtoska: cONGRATS TO THE ZOOBY DOO STABLE , NICE WIN .....
    December 12, 2017, 06:57:38 PM
  • Fatboy: MT ICE BUCKETS ALL FREEKIN DAY
    December 12, 2017, 06:06:22 PM
  • bigwrench: 18 cold n snowy degreez. here @ Clevetuckey
    December 12, 2017, 01:47:53 PM
  • bigwrench: are all the people from way out east  Arrogent AssHoles? or just the ones who ship into Clevetuckey?
    December 10, 2017, 02:26:42 PM
  • bigwrench: 1 last night wuz 3rd...2 in tonight on a cold snowy sunday.  whipit whipit
    December 10, 2017, 01:34:12 PM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Zooby Doo stables not racin tonight ??
    December 09, 2017, 05:28:33 PM
  • bigwrench: Let it snow ! let it snow!
    December 09, 2017, 11:25:33 AM