December 15, 2017, 12:38:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Directory Forum Help Calendar Login Register  
EDIT COLOR STYLE
collapse
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: HT...opens his red mile account  (Read 6590 times)
xyz
Jr. Open

« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2017, 04:36:00 PM »

Xyz- there are gradations of rule violations; a speeding violation isn't the same as armed robbery. I've tried to explain that many times.

HT thought he was making a big deal with his press release about the visit to the magical stall in Canada; two weeks later LS was out of business because of a positive test. HT forgot to tell big Ron about post race testing.

I have no idea about what happened with the blood sample. I do know that positives have been detected through the HK testing. Jeff disclosed that publicly a couple of weeks ago.

I fail to see the connection between a blood test taken by a Gural employee that as far as I know came back negative & a positive at a non Gural track? And how in the world is HT in the middle of either. I think maybe you're grasping for straws with your obsession over HT.

Is sticking a horse with a cattle prod a lesser offence than treating a horse with a therapeutic drug that is perfectly legal to use within limits? Is there a legal time for the use of cattle prods on race horses?

Why don't you ask Gural what happened with the blood sample? You seem like you are so interested in getting to the truth & not breaking rules.

Is it possible that even though you have stated that it isn't a question of like or dislike, since you like Gural you will give him a pass for his transgressions or somehow minimise those transgressions.

As is usually the case with you, you again have ducked my question so I'll try again, "would you think it was OK to illegally bring & horse blood sample across the US/Canada border?
Fatboy
Elite

« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2017, 05:52:40 PM »

ANNIECROMBIE THE KING OF SPIN DOCTORS

EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL
Abercrombie
Stakes Horse

« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2017, 07:03:54 PM »

Xyz- you asked about the blood test. Duh! It is your obsession, not mine.
Fatboy
Elite

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2017, 07:05:18 PM »

Xyz- you asked about the blood test. Duh! It is your obsession, not mine.

YOUR OBSESSION IS LADY SHADOW AND HT
FACE IT
I FORGOT GURAL SACK SNIFFING

EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL
xyz
Jr. Open

« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2017, 09:03:32 PM »

Abercrombie

As is usually the case with you, you again have ducked my question so I'll try again, "would you think it was OK to illegally bring & horse blood sample across the US/Canada border?

And 2 more you ducked:

Is sticking a horse with a cattle prod a lesser offence than treating a horse with a therapeutic drug that is perfectly legal to use within limits?

Is there a legal time for the use of cattle prods on race horses?
Abercrombie
Stakes Horse

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2017, 06:58:48 AM »

Fat- my purpose is highlighting owners who use multiple drug trainers to carry on their business and brag about their champion horse which can't compete but for one trainer, highlighting the consequences of this style of business. HT is the leading example. If you can identify someone else of comparable practice, I will move on to that situation. For now, all you need to do to get attention with the rule makers is to point to HT and LS.
Abercrombie
Stakes Horse

« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2017, 07:16:39 AM »

Xyz- in your question, you state it is illegal. I will take your word for it. If that is so, I doubt the authorities would prosecute particularly many months later unless there were extreme circumstances.

That would depend on the penalties prescribed for each and the particular circumstances. While personally I am offended by the act of electric prodding, I also take very seriously any drug offences given the importance of wagering to our business.

I don't know but I doubt it. Of course, in the case of Svanstedt, his case was dealt with many years  ago in Sweden and he could not be subject to double jeopardy for the same matters.
xyz
Jr. Open

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2017, 08:02:04 AM »

Xyz- in your question, you state it is illegal. I will take your word for it. If that is so, I doubt the authorities would prosecute particularly many months later unless there were extreme circumstances.

That would depend on the penalties prescribed for each and the particular circumstances. While personally I am offended by the act of electric prodding, I also take very seriously any drug offences given the importance of wagering to our business.

I don't know but I doubt it. Of course, in the case of Svanstedt, his case was dealt with many years  ago in Sweden and he could not be subject to double jeopardy for the same matters.

Nice try with your deflections but let's do this again:

Question 1 was not asking if authorities would prosecute.
Question 1 is:  Would you think it was OK to illegally bring a horse blood sample across the US/Canada border?

I will reword question 2 so you hopefully (you are good at it) can't deflect.
Question 2 is: Do you think that sticking a horse with an electric cattle prod to make them go faster than they otherwise would, is a lesser offence than treating a horse with a therapeutic drug that is perfectly legal to use within limits?

Question 3 was rhetorical & I should have known better then to ask you.
xyz
Jr. Open

« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2017, 08:20:05 AM »

YOUR OBSESSION IS LADY SHADOW AND HT
FACE IT
I FORGOT GURAL SACK SNIFFING

Abercrombie is doing his best to back a hypocritical bullying man (Gural) that uses convicted cheating drug using & horse abusing trainers. When he is asked the tough questions he is good a deflecting so as not to answer those questions & hoping the questioner will let it slide. Both Abercrombie & Gural are double standard type of guys that explain away the bad in Gural's trainers while vilifying the trainers they don't fancy that have similar offences.
Abercrombie
Stakes Horse

« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2017, 08:30:46 AM »

Xyz- you state it is illegal. If that is the case, action could be taken. " Wrong" is both a legal and moral concept and in both cases there are many gradations.

I did answer 2; it depends on the circumstances.

I'm glad you appreciate the dead end in number 3.

Where have I explained away the " bad for similar offences"?
viking55
Elite

« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2017, 08:59:41 AM »

Xyz- you state it is illegal. If that is the case, action could be taken. " Wrong" is both a legal and moral concept and in both cases there are many gradations.

Ok Aber-question for you- WHY is Jeff Gural ALLOWED to send the samples taken at the meadowlands to a DIFFERENT COUNTRY TO BE TESTED? NJ rules state that it MUST BE AN ACCREDITED TESTING LAB. Hong Kong is NOT an accredited lab. ALSO NJ rules state that a trainer MUST BE ALLOWED TO HAVE HIS SAMPLE retested at a DIFFFERENT lab of HIS choice, as long as THAT lab is ACCREDITED. YET Gural refuses to allow that. Sound like someone who is GOOD for racing?
Hush Limbaugh II
Elite

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2017, 09:38:27 AM »

Ok Aber-question for you- WHY is Jeff Gural ALLOWED to send the samples taken at the meadowlands to a DIFFERENT COUNTRY TO BE TESTED? NJ rules state that it MUST BE AN ACCREDITED TESTING LAB. Hong Kong is NOT an accredited lab. ALSO NJ rules state that a trainer MUST BE ALLOWED TO HAVE HIS SAMPLE retested at a DIFFFERENT lab of HIS choice, as long as THAT lab is ACCREDITED. YET Gural refuses to allow that. Sound like someone who is GOOD for racing?

Very simple answers, the Gural rule states he does not have to adhere to NJ rules. Gural is not governed by the NJRC.

When he became the SAVOIR he was ENTITLED to his OWN RULES

The NJRC oversees its own activities

Goooofffrrrraaaaa llllll  has his own activities and agenda  whipit whipit whipit whipit whipit whipit whipit whipit whipit whipit

If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pompano Gambler
Elite

« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2017, 09:57:33 AM »

Jeff is a great guy. He does whatever he can to improve the integrity of the sport.

There are a lot worse people in this sport than Jeff Gural!!
Abercrombie
Stakes Horse

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2017, 10:10:59 AM »

Your information is incorrect. They are tested at a NJ accredited lab. That can be subject to a separate split test at any trainer's request. This is as provided by NJ rules.  He does supplemental testing in HK solely at his own expense. Those tests are not the basis for NJ Commission positives but allow the track to benefit from additional sophisticated information about drugging practices.

Hush- He is subject to NJRC rules and does extra to benefit the industry. As you know, Mr Taylor is quick to challenge him when he feels aggrieved and the legal authorities decide who is right.
xyz
Jr. Open

« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2017, 10:21:09 AM »

More deflection from you but I expected as much.

Here we go again:

On question 1: Would you think it was OK to illegally bring a horse blood sample across the US/Canada border on any gradation of either legal or moral grounds?

On question 2, what circumstance could you possibly come up with that would make you say that using a cattle prod on a race horse in order to make them go faster is a lesser offence than treating a horse with a perfectly legal therapeutic drug? I can't wait for your answer. I am learning so much from you on deception.

You also brought up the word "moral" in your last non answer post. Are you satisfied with your morals for backing an owner that employes trainers that have multiple positives & trainers that condone the use of cattle prods on race horses under his care?  Both of those acts I would think undermine the integrity of horse racing. I think I know the answer you will give but I am curious how you will phrase it.

I will give you one of many examples for explaining away. The quote below is yours:
"Takter paid a fine for his assistant having syringes 14 years ago."

You used the word assistant.

On question 3, I did not say it was a dead end, I said it was rhetorical.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:27:42 AM by xyz » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to:  

shout out
Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: will be goinhome nice n easy on the turnpike
    December 12, 2017, 07:33:33 PM
  • jtoska: cONGRATS TO THE ZOOBY DOO STABLE , NICE WIN .....
    December 12, 2017, 06:57:38 PM
  • Fatboy: MT ICE BUCKETS ALL FREEKIN DAY
    December 12, 2017, 06:06:22 PM
  • bigwrench: 18 cold n snowy degreez. here @ Clevetuckey
    December 12, 2017, 01:47:53 PM
  • bigwrench: are all the people from way out east  Arrogent AssHoles? or just the ones who ship into Clevetuckey?
    December 10, 2017, 02:26:42 PM
  • bigwrench: 1 last night wuz 3rd...2 in tonight on a cold snowy sunday.  whipit whipit
    December 10, 2017, 01:34:12 PM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Zooby Doo stables not racin tonight ??
    December 09, 2017, 05:28:33 PM
  • bigwrench: Let it snow ! let it snow!
    December 09, 2017, 11:25:33 AM