Author Topic: thestable.ca  (Read 67032 times)

marclimo

• NW-1
Re: thestable.ca
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2018, 08:06:46 PM »
he owes doyle vans trans a lot of money

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2018, 10:02:07 PM »
stealing money
one share at a time
 ngc3

moelarrythecheese

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2018, 07:14:51 PM »
Having MacDonald purchase yearlings for himself separate from The Stable gave the appearance of not being in concert with his company.  It's like, "Oh, this horse has some potential, I'll buy it for The Stable"; and Uh, "I really like this one.  I'll keep it for myself".  Bad optics.

Field_In_Motion

• Open / FFA
« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2018, 09:16:08 AM »
$170k INFRASTURCTURE 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2.

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2018, 11:07:49 AM »
Seems like at any percentage it is way too much for a Kodak if you ever get one. The betting line of 1-3 years theStable is 1-9 to fold.

Such haters!  All this is being added for growth!!!!!  70 some yearlings.  Ill take the plus side of those odds!

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2018, 12:16:52 PM »
Such haters!  All this is being added for growth!!!!!  70 some Rodents.  Ill take the plus side of those odds!

Bought a bunch of cheap trash to mark up to unsuspecting fools!!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2018, 03:09:04 PM »
Where is the mark up? They purchase a horse it gets converted from US to Canadian on there site and you have to pay the 13% hst tax. Know some get marked up if they haven't sold out and have daily bills adding up after a month. Most or all syndication in the thoroughbred game charge a % mark up on any purchase yearling or private sale. I'm not even sure he charges a travel fee or fees for staying at the sales for 3-5 days. There are many trainers who do charge that on your monthly bill. Famous quote from a past trainer back home "no more freebies". Anyway I've jumped in to give it a try on more transparency with a drone view to watch them get there jog miles then training miles. Instead of "doing great for 6 months then after May 15th the wheels fall off. A owner never gets a fair look until that 1st qualifier. Race lines never lie.

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2018, 03:47:24 PM »
Bought a bunch of cheap trash to mark up to unsuspecting fools!!

I suppose Swandre was a rodent and the ones they had in the breeders events too.

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2018, 04:07:16 PM »
Where is the mark up? They purchase a horse it gets converted from US to Canadian on there site and you have to pay the 13% hst tax. Know some get marked up if they haven't sold out and have daily bills adding up after a month. Most or all syndication in the thoroughbred game charge a % mark up on any purchase yearling or private sale. I'm not even sure he charges a travel fee or fees for staying at the sales for 3-5 days. There are many trainers who do charge that on your monthly bill. Famous quote from a past trainer back home "no more freebies". Anyway I've jumped in to give it a try on more transparency with a drone view to watch them get there jog miles then training miles. Instead of "doing great for 6 months then after May 15th the wheels fall off. A owner never gets a fair look until that 1st qualifier. Race lines never lie.

Using facts just confuse them.  lol

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #174 on: November 19, 2018, 04:21:49 PM »
Well WW it is a tough business no doubt. There is skepticism is all aspects of horse racing. I had 5% in a thoroughbred bought in Europe with a syndication and it was a big dollar purchase after a Group 2 win. Safe to say she had to race a couple more times with the old owning group combined and she pretty much sucked. Brought her to CA wasn't any better then put her into foal with a sire with 125k stud fee. Then sold her at auction for 300k. Only to find out just after it was a buy back. Who knows the real value. I had enough gave my 5% for nothing to stop the bleeding. This sport isn't all rosesby I like this direction just for the fact it may shake up other long entrenched trainers on how they do and handle business.

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #175 on: November 23, 2018, 10:05:19 AM »
In case anyone wants to see what kind of yearlings the stable.ca bought this year,  check out the live video.

http://thestable.ca/watchlive/

Field_In_Motion

• Open / FFA
« Reply #176 on: November 23, 2018, 10:23:33 AM »
HOW ARE OWNERS GETTING BILLED FOR INFRASTRUCTURE ?

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #177 on: November 23, 2018, 02:47:38 PM »
I was at the track the other night and while in the bar with a few guys I knew we were talking about the Stable and amongst us all who have been in the game a long time the consensus among us was if you get a good one in this game your lucky. Then a fellow who was listening near us said he got involved with Anthony right in the beginning and was in half a dozen and they all were no good and he got out. He said he took bigger pieces each time just on what Anthony said and it didn't make any difference they still were duds. He said it ended with an argument where Anthony said you got in and you lost, so what there was no guarantees. Like I said before knowing any of this that IMO this is not going to end well.

What part of what you said reaffirms your belief it will not end well? 

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #178 on: November 23, 2018, 02:56:58 PM »
HOW ARE OWNERS GETTING BILLED FOR INFRASTRUCTURE ?

I have not read anything about it being passed on to the owners.

Field_In_Motion

• Open / FFA
« Reply #179 on: November 23, 2018, 05:03:09 PM »
I have not read anything about it being passed on to the owners.

THAT’S BECAUSE HE FAILS TO ANSWER THE QUESTION WHEN HE CLAIMS HE SET OUT TO GET FEEDBACK FROM OWNERS.

IT WAS ONE OF THE FIVE QUESTIONS THEY ASKED.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal