Author Topic: thestable.ca  (Read 67023 times)

rainman2

Re: thestable.ca
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2017, 04:02:19 PM »
Good luck to them.  At least they are spending money and keeping the sport going!

goblue

• Top Claimer
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2017, 05:02:52 PM »
Some people want to spend $1,000 going to a concert or football game (goblue) -now that to me is a waste of money

Yeah who would ever want anything in return for your money when you can just throw $1000 away on one of these rat horses  ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 05:07:22 PM by goblue »

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2017, 05:13:28 PM »
Good luck to them.  At least they are spending money and keeping the sport going!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND CANCER?

therealdoctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2017, 05:17:34 PM »
Yeah who would ever want anything in return for your money when you can just throw $1000 away on one of these rat horses  ngc3 ngc3

or use that $1k and had bought into one of their horses that is making money (and there are a few), I went and reviewed his success at auction etc. Hit or Miss
if you had used that on Zeppelin Bi - you would have had about 10% of a horse that has made $30+k and in the super final
or
you would have gotten about 3% of a Muscle Hill filly and not had a start yet
or
you could have gotten 1/800th of that trotting colt that cant even stay flat (tactical landing) (I know it isnt in thestable.ca but you get the point).

SoulAssassin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2017, 06:54:51 PM »
& actually agree with this post....There are extenuating circumstances & while it is still trainer responsibility..D o you actually think this guy, after starting a hundred races is purposely going to light up a maiden at georgia downs?

YES. anyone with a brain would know he would. his list of hot tests is lenghty. his wife and ex wife now have another thing in common. brother james. mckinnon twice.
i bet you didnt believe sammy sosa after 1000s of games was going to light himself up to?  angbk
or maybe lance armstrong was going to stop using epo after four tour de frances!  54za.cb
enjoy the cool aid

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2017, 07:26:31 PM »
YES. anyone with a brain would know he would. his list of hot tests is lenghty. his wife and ex wife now have another thing in common. brother james. mckinnon twice.
i bet you didnt believe sammy sosa after 1000s of games was going to light himself up to?  angbk
or maybe lance armstrong was going to stop using epo after four tour de frances!  54za.cb
enjoy the cool aid

I only have a 1/4 brain.
fits well at this forum
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

rainman2

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2017, 11:32:05 PM »

aND
were there 100 people total at Georgia downs for that race...

There is plenty of fake news after reading these posts...
In fact not one horse has broken down...most did qualify..some were stopped with due to injury like Lima Son who had won a 40 k OHSS under wraps in his 2nd start.
GoBlue points out that Lima Son has a shit pedigree but if you did a little research the 2nd dam produced Minibar- a highly productive mare that includes some wholesome trotters like gruden..MyMvp was a first time sire from Cantab Hall who I have always liked...Yes a bit of a crap shoot but there is nothing for sure at any price.

I am not here as a fluffer for the stable....but have 100% enjoyed my dealings with the Stable & will be back for more next year..

Have all the horses been stars..nope..but that is the business..

Some people want to spend $1,000 going to a concert or football game (goblue) -now that to me is a waste of money

And $ 100 for the McGregor vs Mayweather 'fight' was a waste of money too~

whiptherabbit

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2017, 01:21:12 PM »
http://www.standardbredcanada.ca/blog/anthony-macdonald/8-29-17/trusting-system-and-doing-our-job.html

let's start with all the owners we have etc and great we do... play the sympathy card then address the positive test...

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2017, 01:24:19 PM »
Doesn't seem to be very transparent with the financials.

How can you take home a yearling from |Harrisburg for 13k (not even paid for) and piece out at 39k a month later?

How come if I'm in real estate or the financial market, even a novice investor can access historical pricing data. Not so much in the harness industry.

Just ask Cirillo about AMac LOL. Changing horses name and winning OSS Gold Events when told horse would never race.

xyz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2017, 02:18:24 PM »
Doesn't seem to be very transparent with the financials.

How can you take home a yearling from |Harrisburg for 13k (not even paid for) and piece out at 39k a month later?

How come if I'm in real estate or the financial market, even a novice investor can access historical pricing data. Not so much in the harness industry.

Just ask Cirillo about AMac LOL. Changing horses name and winning OSS Gold Events when told horse would never race.

Correct me if I am wrong please, but the sales results are available for the Harrisburg sale minutes after the horse sells for all to see. How much more transparent can that be?  If a buyer wants to give AMac a profit, that is their prerogative isn't it?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 02:20:51 PM by xyz »

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2017, 02:33:36 PM »
We're talkin about novice investors, the market Thestable is trying to attract. Yes the results are available online but its not like TheBlackbook.com is the most popular website in the world. Its worth $10USD according to Alexa.

OTOH, If one wants to buy Alphabet Inc, most people know how to access any type of brokerage site.fin sites to get quotes and hist prices and financials.

SoulAssassin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2017, 03:34:52 PM »
http://www.standardbredcanada.ca/blog/anthony-macdonald/8-29-17/trusting-system-and-doing-our-job.html

let's start with all the owners we have etc and great we do... play the sympathy card then address the positive test...

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

xyz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2017, 04:52:54 PM »
We're talkin about novice investors, the market Thestable is trying to attract. Yes the results are available online but its not like TheBlackbook.com is the most popular website in the world. Its worth $10USD according to Alexa.

OTOH, If one wants to buy Alphabet Inc, most people know how to access any type of brokerage site.fin sites to get quotes and hist prices and financials.

And most people know how to google to get almost any info on this planet, including sale prices. I don't imagine AMac would think for a minute that his owners would not find out how much the horse sold for. My guess is he might have even informed any potential owner the price that the horse sold for before they made their decision?

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2017, 05:57:20 PM »
And most people know how to google to get almost any info on this planet, including sale prices. I don't imagine AMac would think for a minute that his owners would not find out how much the horse sold for. My guess is he might have even informed any potential owner the price that the horse sold for before they made their decision?

Hahahaha, you're talkin bout a guy who would buy cheap horses off the McFaddens and hikin em up bigtime. Makes Monte Gelrod look like a saint.

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2017, 06:45:24 PM »

ethyl glucuronide

Ethyl glucuronide (EtG) is a metabolite of ethanol which is formed in the body by glucuronidation following exposure to ethanol, usually from drinking alcoholic beverages.

great for pain relief

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal