Author Topic: thestable.ca  (Read 67022 times)

goblue

• Top Claimer
Re: thestable.ca
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2017, 11:40:59 PM »
They've got a good one in Lima Son. Shit pedigree but the horse panned out

rainman2

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2017, 11:45:09 PM »
I think a few of them are with Andrew Harris like the one in the PA superfinal (trotter) and the one in the NY superfinal  and one in the Ohio superfinal - I think a few bigger barns dont even have that many and I am sure you could find their count of winners versus non-winners of yearlings at a lower ratio.  Give them some credit - tough concept probably

tmbz1

Very tough to get quality yearlings when you have a smaller budget than others. 

At least thestable.ca is getting more people involved.  Ownership for sure and if some of these members bet a few dollars then even better!

At the Eighth Pole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2017, 03:30:53 AM »
& actually agree with this post....There are extenuating circumstances & while it is still trainer responsibility..D o you actually think this guy, after starting a hundred races is purposely going to light up a maiden at georgia downs?

If he knows a hundred people are there to get their picture taken, yes.

therealdoctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2017, 09:25:21 AM »
they had 60 stalls at campbellville training centre. Most of them broke down by the time they was ready to qualify...

I guess you must be one of the owners or former owners then if you know all this information.  Thanks. 

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2017, 11:04:57 AM »
If he knows a hundred people are there to get their picture taken, yes.

were there 100 people total at Georgia downs for that race...

There is plenty of fake news after reading these posts...
In fact not one horse has broken down...most did qualify..some were stopped with due to injury like Lima Son who had won a 40 k OHSS under wraps in his 2nd start.
GoBlue points out that Lima Son has a shit pedigree but if you did a little research the 2nd dam produced Minibar- a highly productive mare that includes some wholesome trotters like gruden..MyMvp was a first time sire from Cantab Hall who I have always liked...Yes a bit of a crap shoot but there is nothing for sure at any price.

I am not here as a fluffer for the stable....but have 100% enjoyed my dealings with the Stable & will be back for more next year..

Have all the horses been stars..nope..but that is the business..

Some people want to spend $1,000 going to a concert or football game (goblue) -now that to me is a waste of money
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2017, 11:31:20 AM »
Laverne, you act like this is a first for A Mac he has at least 3 positives in his name 2 in brother James and 3 in J McKinnon!!!! Got caught again but he was smart enough to get Amy a trainers license so now he can change them to his name and go tight on again !

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2017, 11:46:17 AM »
Laverne, you act like this is a first for A Mac he has at least 3 positives in his name 2 in brother James and 3 in J McKinnon!!!! Got caught again but he was smart enough to get Amy a trainers license so now he can change them to his name and go tight on again !

Stan,
no doubt a positive is not something to wear proudly but it is what it is...

Watching harness racing & seeing Tyler George, Bellamy, Stewart at Hoosier have horses run off the screen..It just doesn't pass the eye test.
I am no chemist & when it comes to nanograms etc out of my league..I watch those horses race & sorry but these horses are not enhanced.
Don't disagree that racing has a medication problem but how do the big guys sail along while the little guys are the ones who seem to get popped.
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2017, 01:21:51 PM »
I will type slow for you..
who the heck is amy mccarthy?    Her name is Amy Macdonald...umm like the wife of Anthony, & yes she IS training the Canada string.

You can spout off shit but doesn't make it true but do agree there is a beard problem in the sport.  This is just not the case

Excuse me, Amy MACDONALD then. AND I will wager that HER name is NOT ON ANY check coming from ANY owner associated with THAT barn.

therealdoctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2017, 01:48:27 PM »
i
Excuse me, Amy MACDONALD then. AND I will wager that HER name is NOT ON ANY check coming from ANY owner associated with THAT barn.

Its a business entity, so probably not her name on a check.  I wrote my check to Microsoft not Bill Gates when I upgraded from a commodore 64 - so this shouldn't surprise anyone.
If your owners are writing you a check directly, good for you.

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2017, 01:50:07 PM »

all checks are written to thestable.ca
so doubt you will see anthony maconald's name either.

think you are looking at this the wrong way- but entitled to your opinion..

thanks for the CAPS though- REALLY reinforces the narratiVe.

Toughluck10hole

• NW-1
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2017, 01:51:04 PM »
The guy didn't even have a truck and trailer until this summer he's a gypsy 😂😂 Bumming rides from everyone not paying them but sure as shit charging the owners top rate  the whole thing is a joke

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2017, 01:53:11 PM »
i
Its a business entity, so probably not her name on a check.  I wrote my check to Microsoft not Bill Gates when I upgraded from a commodore 64 - so this shouldn't surprise anyone.
If your owners are writing you a check directly, good for you.

Thank you Doctor...
 some people smh

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2017, 01:57:18 PM »
The guy didn't even have a truck and trailer until this summer he's a gypsy 😂😂 Bumming rides from everyone not paying them but sure as shit charging the owners top rate  the whole thing is a joke

what did he skip out on a uber from you. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
give me the address & will send you the $10

his rates are much less then most trainers...& speak from experience.

moelarrythecheese

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2017, 02:21:43 PM »
The Stable is a great initiative and has been doing very well. Anthony should promptly address this publicly and with straight talk. The whole appeal process is flawed; should be resolved within three weeks in all cases.

tmbz1

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2017, 02:38:08 PM »
ISNT THAT THE NORM

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal