Author Topic: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water  (Read 72150 times)

buffalo believer

• Elite
Re: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2017, 04:35:18 PM »
Any legit update?  Is he behind bars?

jack savine jr

• NW-1
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2017, 06:00:02 PM »
Belcher never played by the rules in any aspect of his life. Stealing from your neighbors, farming community and the construction industry is as low as you can possibly go. Fuck you, Bob. I hope you rot in prison

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2017, 08:17:44 PM »
Belcher never played by the rules in any aspect of his life. Stealing from your neighbors, farming community and the construction industry is as low as you can possibly go. Fuck you, Bob. I hope you rot in prison
From what I have heard he has fucked a lot of people over the years.  What goes around comes around and his time has come.  The racing commission and tracks have let him race many horses even though he was barred.  He had connections that always turned a blind eye even though they knew exactly what beards he was using.  The sheriffs department/ FBI is not going to turn a blind eye.  He's fucked literally and figuratively.

apokalypsis

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2017, 08:50:56 PM »
One particular incidence in the Belcher horror dramas was the death of My Pleasure.  As admitted by a former employee.  My Pleasure had been in the field for over a year.  He brought him in from the field, loaded him, had the Aussie take him out on the main track, told him train him as fast as he will go.  He dropped dead right in front of the grandstand at the half.  Actually laid on the track several hours.  Killed for the insurance .  I'm also sure there are many others who know of this story.

To all the creeps who were involved in Belchers  dealings, profiting from his filth I hope your really satisfied with yourselves.  You are as scum filled as he.

racemare153

• NW-1
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 10:09:40 AM »
This is a very sick individual! Hope he gets the book dropped on him this time fuck thrown at him!

SoulAssassin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2017, 01:07:38 PM »
So who are all the scumbag beards for Bob Belcher? Past and present. Lets get a list going should make the handicapping easier. Will be nice to see these pieces of shit fall from grace.

Suckin cheats

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2017, 02:23:00 PM »
Loney

apokalypsis

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2017, 04:13:14 PM »
Milner, I suspect Barry Langley, most likely Dowdall.   Will be very interesting to see what stock backs up. 

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2017, 04:23:09 PM »
The other question should be how hi up the ldder. this will go..
here at at burglerville
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2017, 04:24:45 PM »
here at at burglerville
Bingo!

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2017, 05:12:26 PM »
here at at burglerville

Pretty high is what I've been told. Just a matter of how badly or how high they want to look.

jack savine jr

• NW-1
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2017, 05:15:53 PM »
One particular incidence in the Belcher horror dramas was the death of My Pleasure.  As admitted by a former employee.  My Pleasure had been in the field for over a year.  He brought him in from the field, loaded him, had the Aussie take him out on the main track, told him train him as fast as he will go.  He dropped dead right in front of the grandstand at the half.  Actually laid on the track several hours.  Killed for the insurance .  I'm also sure there are many others who know of this story.

To all the creeps who were involved in Belchers  dealings, profiting from his filth I hope your really satisfied with yourselves.  You are as scum filled as he.

As sad as this story is, it's true. The man has stolen from everyone who has crossed his path. Again, fuck you, Bob.

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2017, 05:54:49 PM »
As sad as this story is, it's true. The man has stolen from everyone who has crossed his path. Again, fuck you, Bob.
So true and so many people feel the same way as your.  What a great legacy he is leaving. 

Brutus Buckeye

• Stakes Horse
  • O H 1 O
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2017, 08:05:17 PM »
So who are all the scumbag beards for Bob Belcher? Past and present. Lets get a list going should make the handicapping easier. Will be nice to see these pieces of shit fall from grace.

ONE OF THE GREATEST BELCHER BEARDS WHO KINDA GOT IT ALL STARTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5_1J8Z5Z34

(TURN SPEAKERS UP LOUD!)

EPO

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2017, 04:53:45 PM »
Heard things at nfld.   been quite untalkable.  nobody wants to talk about it.   many trainers scared

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal