Author Topic: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water  (Read 71929 times)

buffalo believer

• Elite
Re: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 09:46:08 PM »
That's no shit this wasn't no kiddie shit crimes here
I'm not an attorney but it sounds like them maybe some going away for life type crimes. 

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2017, 10:16:56 PM »
LIFE FOR FENCING STOLEN GOODS?  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

Stan Gable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 10:45:21 PM »
I'm not an attorney but it sounds like them maybe some going away for life type crimes. 
They'll do time but I'm guessing 5yrs at the most .

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2017, 08:32:46 AM »
LIFE FOR FENCING STOLEN GOODS?  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
What about money laundering and income tax evasion? 

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2017, 11:14:34 AM »
With the dam. state an federal judges
we have now adays ...ad another 5 years MAYBE to the fencing stolen
goods charge
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2017, 12:13:29 PM »
That's him alright.  The bearding operation in Ohio is finally done.  Looks like he might be going away for a long long time. 

The pudgy happy one or the retarded confused one?

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2017, 02:18:41 PM »
Thanks.  I've heard a lot of things about him, but had no clue who people were discussing.  Based on that photo, and I know that is limited, it seems that what the majority were saying was probably very close to the truth.

EPO

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2017, 02:38:56 PM »
heard Josh Kash turned him in.   Any truth?

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2017, 02:48:45 PM »
Anybody know who the other guy is?  Is he in the horse business too?

EPO

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2017, 02:54:38 PM »
Looks like a Deyermand

apokalypsis

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2017, 03:16:19 PM »
heard Josh Kash turned him in.   Any truth?

No way of truly knowing but wouldn't put it past him.  Especially if he was denied the cut he requested.  He has threatened others for claiming his horses.   Josh has a very elevated opinion of himself.  

Before Belcher was thrown out of racing he was always in somebodies face because of his connection with the dirtbag Aldridge, at the time general manager at Northfield.  It was rumored by some at the front side Aldridge had horses with Belcher under other owners names.  

He threatened a 19 yr. old working at the track for talking to his daughter.  Told the kid he would have him killed if he ever saw him near his daughter again.  Got a real kick out of what the kid told me his response to blubbo Bob was.  "You'd have to get someone to do your dirty work with the blubber attached to that frame, it's all you can do to waddle to and from that fancy truck of yours."  That was before he got his stomach stapled.  Belcher told a couple people at the track the Dr.'s told him he was a walking dead man.  
 Two weeks later when his daughter got her trainers license she got two positives at the Meadows.  Her license was actually seven days old.  To bad because she actually was a nice girl.  Her mother did a good job of raising her.  Mom finally got smart and kicked blubbo to the curb.

Belcher has always been a bully....always a cheat, always scum of the earth.  I hope he has a nice long term in the clink with a "big billy bad ass" that likes the way he looks since his massive blubber loss.

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2017, 03:34:31 PM »

Two weeks later when his daughter got her trainers license she got two positives at the Meadows.  Her license was actually seven days old.  To bad because she actually was a nice girl.  Her mother did a good job of raising her.  Mom finally got smart and kicked blubbo to the curb.

Remember when Bob was sat on the bench, he got Fred licensed as a trainer and he was popped 3 or 4 times in a month at the Meadows.... Another short lived  ngc3 career as a professional harness trainer

apokalypsis

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2017, 03:53:38 PM »
Remember when Bob was sat on the bench, he got Fred licensed as a trainer and he was popped 3 or 4 times in a month at the Meadows.... Another short lived  ngc3 career as a professional harness trainer

Certainly do recall it..... since you jogged my memory.   Belcher got away with murder.
Also called up the 2 horses in a stall deal.  Had any other trainer pulled that stunt Cookie would be on them flies on stink.  Belcher got away with it.  So now tell me he wasn't endowed by the front side.

Karmas' a bitch.

OldschoolNY

• 4 claimer
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2017, 01:34:32 PM »
Where is the esteemed MsO? Tell us again what a wonderful person Belcher is & how he was railroaded because of a bunch of jealous haters. Bob Belcher was & always will be a scumbag crook & plague on the industry. 91.jzail

At the Eighth Pole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2017, 02:16:58 PM »
A couple of meadows trifecta tickets from the 90's remain uncashed. Judges had questions that couldn't be answered.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    Today at 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal