Author Topic: DANGLE THEN DEKE  (Read 30776 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: DANGLE THEN DEKE
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2016, 05:58:33 PM »
special filly as roger houston said,,

,,drew off,,under wraps,,and a stakes record,,

,,,great ,,U ALWAYS WANTED A GREAT TROTTER
SHE HAS ALL THE MAKINGS OF ONE,,

4FOR 4 THIS YR,,KEEP IT UP,,JIMMY tmbz1 tmbz1

MIKE WILDER PERFECT STEER tmbz1 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2016, 07:22:47 PM »
Thanks again guys.  Her first three races I said she hasn't scratched the surface.  Today was a scratch and she just went right on by and drew off.  Yes really excited just trying to take 1 race at a time.  Stake records are nice probably come in handy down the road.  Just getting to the wire first by a half L or more is good enough in my book.  I guess the word special can be tossed out just didn't want to be the first to day it.  Can't wait for Sep and Oct races so I can see in person.  Had to cancel my trip this week.

RWB

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2016, 04:27:10 PM »
Horse should have won easily today at 2/5....2 hole trip with easy fractions......Ya nnick put a wheel under this horse twice with Temple Ruins in the stretch....that's why he is the best driver in the game today

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2016, 06:03:53 PM »
Yes that 30.3 second quarter probably helped save her to the finish line.  Can't win them all and new she wouldn't win them all.  So any horse at 2/5 should win easily thanks great handicapping will have to remember that in the future. 

RWB

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2016, 06:12:30 PM »
Yes that 30.3 second quarter probably helped save her to the finish line.  Can't win them all and new she wouldn't win them all.  So any horse at 2/5 should win easily thanks great handicapping will have to remember that in the future. 

You misinterpreted what I was trying to say. The better horse did not win today.....and 2/5 shots lose all the time.  Twice as DTD gathered momentum to go by.... Yannick put a wheel under the horse....the 2nd time especially because DTD was going by Temple Ruins if he didn't....no disrespect to the horse.....just pointing out how good Yannick is

ham sandwich

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2016, 06:25:57 PM »
Horses first... I've been waiting a while to reply to this from a few years ago...

<<<February 16, 2014, 11:00:07 AM 

horses firs: can anyone name five trotters or even three that Burke has bought as a yearling and did really well.  I don't follow him enough to name one.  Yet he comes up with older trotters and makes them stars after they were average at best or showed back class.  Is he a real trainer, or just a hard worker, or a gas and go guy.  To me until you can train young trotters and make them stars and repeat that process over time then your a real trainer.>>>

I guess you found out today that he can develop one, not to mention Mission Brief and Southwind Frank.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2016, 06:43:53 PM »
Horses first... I've been waiting a while to reply to this from a few years ago...

<<<February 16, 2014, 11:00:07 AM  

horses firs: can anyone name five trotters or even three that Burke has bought as a yearling and did really well.  I don't follow him enough to name one.  Yet he comes up with older trotters and makes them stars after they were average at best or showed back class.  Is he a real trainer, or just a hard worker, or a gas and go guy.  To me until you can train young trotters and make them stars and repeat that process over time then your a real  U WAITRFtrainer.>>>

I guess you found out today that he can develop one, not to mention Mission Brief and Southwind Frank.

YOU FCKIN IDIOT JIMMY CAN BUY AND SELL YOUR FCKIN FAMILY U DICKHEAD WAITED this long the see one of hiz horses lose to post ..GET A FUCKIN LIFE FUCK FACE . HORSE LOST TODAY ..SO FUCK U and FUCK EVERYONE LIKE YOU.

Now COME beat my ASS H
A HOOSIER tomorrow..
I'm the guy in pink shorts and black versace shirt

Get a fuckin life FUCK FACE

ham sandwich

• Top Claimer
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2016, 06:45:34 PM »
YOU FCKIN IDIOT JIMMY CAN BUY AND SELL YOUR FCKIN FAMILY U DICKHEAD WAITED this long the see one of hiz horses lose to post ..GET A FUCKIN LIFE FUCK FACE . HORSE LOST TODAY ..SO FUCK U and FUCK EVERYONE LIKE YOU.

Now COME beat my ASS H
A HOOSIER tomorrow..
I'm the guy in pink shorts and black versace shirt

Get a fuckin life FUCK FACE

I'll be there.  I'll find you.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2016, 06:51:53 PM »
I'll be there.  I'll find you.

Bring it on FUCK FACE..FCKIN BUST OUT

I got a cleaning Lady tuffer than u

U waited so long to post that

U fckin scumbag loser

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2016, 06:52:51 PM »
Yes Yannick is very good no doubt and would never dispute that topic.  Ham Sandwich that is great and you named just a couple and there are more out there.  2.5 years ago Burke wasn't a huge presence at the sale as he has been the past two years.  However winning 20+ mln in purses will get u more horses to buy or owners giving u more young horses.  I don't need to win every race and when my horses try there best, come back sound, I'm happy.

ham sandwich

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2016, 06:55:30 PM »
Yes Yannick is very good no doubt and would never dispute that topic.  Ham Sandwich that is great and you named just a couple and there are more out there.  2.5 years ago Burke wasn't a huge presence at the sale as he has been the past two years.  However winning 20+ mln in purses will get u more horses to buy or owners giving u more young horses.  I don't need to win every race and when my horses try there best, come back sound, I'm happy.

tmbz1

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2016, 06:58:43 PM »
Rocco I don't let people like that get to me.  I tend to give most people the benefit of the doubt.  If this guy has been thinking of this for 2.5 years and been waiting to post then WOW there are some issues going on there that may need professional help.  Like I said not worried about a Internet form poster.  I just hope he or she isn't one of those people that are a drag on society and actually put forth a good effort daily in life.

ham sandwich

• Top Claimer
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2016, 07:00:11 PM »

U fckin scumbag loser

Luc, how will I find you?  Will you be on stilts?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2016, 07:02:59 PM »

U fckin scumbag loser
So what, a horse lost. You've said some shit yourself.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOi9GQY5v2o

ham sandwich

• Top Claimer
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2016, 07:13:51 PM »
Rocco I don't let people like that get to me.  I tend to give most people the benefit of the doubt.  If this guy has been thinking of this for 2.5 years and been waiting to post then WOW there are some issues going on there that may need professional help.  Like I said not worried about a Internet form poster.  I just hope he or she isn't one of those people that are a drag on society and actually put forth a good effort daily in life.

No, No... You've run your mouth for a couple years.  I just figured now would be a good time to bring some of it up.

As far as me putting a good effort in each day, I get more done by Monday at 9am than you will all week.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    Today at 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    Today at 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal