General Category > Sports

Tell us John Frank who wins World Series?

(1/3) > >>

DelawareDestroyer:
Your pick?

JOHN FRANK:
Since you asked DESTROYER.
I was with BILLY DOWNS today drinking downstairs at ARLINGTON TRACKSIDE. ANNA our bartender. ME and BILLY just drinking. I went to job today off of EUCLID farther east. I finished early. Got there at 8AM and was done for day at 12:30 PM. I have to drive past ARLINGTON on way home. I live about 35 minutes NORTHWEST. I meet BILLY in parking lot. He eating his HAMBURGER DELUXE with fries and a coffee from STEAK and SHAKE. I say's BILLY,I did not think I would finish working this early. I only brought so much money with me. YOU GOT TO BUY for DAY. I'll reciprocate in a couple day's. BILLY buy's me 10 beers.
You IDIOTS should have friends. Instead of YOUR STUPID SHIT. I'M betting 10cent SUPERS,I have no other money for REFRESHMENTS.

Your question was. I told DOWNS today. I have no BASEBALL team I'm rooting for. Then I said I root for every team that plays against the the CUBS. Then ANNA had the YANKEES game on. I goes how STARLIN doing today.
Answering your question. I've decided to be a YANKEE FAN.

KNOW my cousin went out to VEGAS for first round of NCAA college basketball tournament. I gave him my bet for NFL.
I went: $50.00 HOUSTEN TEXANS. AFC CHAMPIONSHIP.  $50.00 TEXANS SUPER BOWL.
BOOK it. JOHN FRANK ARMY very confident.

Harness Racing King:

--- Quote from: JOHN FRANK on April 05, 2016, 07:51:23 PM ---Since you asked DESTROYER.
I was with BILLY DOWNS today drinking downstairs at ARLINGTON TRACKSIDE. ANNA our bartender. ME and BILLY just drinking. I went to job today off of EUCLID farther east. I finished early. Got there at 8AM and was done for day at 12:30 PM. I have to drive past ARLINGTON on way home. I live about 35 minutes NORTHWEST. I meet BILLY in parking lot. He eating his HAMBURGER DELUXE with fries and a coffee from STEAK and SHAKE. I say's BILLY,I did not think I would finish working this early. I only brought so much money with me. YOU GOT TO BUY for DAY. I'll reciprocate in a couple day's. BILLY buy's me 10 beers.
You IDIOTS should have friends. Instead of YOUR STUPID SHIT. I'M betting 10cent SUPERS,I have no other money for REFRESHMENTS.

Your question was. I told DOWNS today. I have no BASEBALL team I'm rooting for. Then I said I root for every team that plays against the the CUBS. Then ANNA had the YANKEES game on. I goes how STARLIN doing today.
Answering your question. I've decided to be a YANKEE FAN.

KNOW my cousin went out to VEGAS for first round of NCAA college basketball tournament. I gave him my bet for NFL.
I went: $50.00 HOUSTEN TEXANS. AFC CHAMPIONSHIP.  $50.00 TEXANS SUPER BOWL.
BOOK it. JOHN FRANK ARMY very confident.

--- End quote ---
texans keep drinking homo and walk into traffic!

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

SRP:
not good

JOHN FRANK:
FROM what I understand LITTLE GIRL or BOY ABUSER.
What that distance. YOUR always correct to correct JOHN FRANK ARMY.
DO NOT FUC with THE MAN.
HE don't like CHILD ABUSERS.
INTERNET is nice for you and BURTON.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version