Author Topic: SHAME ON YOU ROBERT SMOLIN  (Read 29556 times)

Honourable horseman

Re: SHAME ON YOU ROBERT SMOLIN
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2016, 11:27:25 AM »
Ira stfu and let's talk about all the people you stiffed in your lifetime , namely Ron Marsh just to mention a name . Out of all the people in this business you should be the last one to have any say or be listened too. Now go hump your goat Cindy .  ;D

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2016, 11:28:10 AM »
Get out the checkbook and make sure the check don't bounce.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2016, 02:00:15 PM »
ira why do u even fckin respond..
..these guys are cry babies,,who lose races every day,,

bobby is having a good winter meet,,

saw him  last nite...

,,,he even whipped me in the ass,,

lol a few times,,i liked it,,,but hey ,,

that's just me being me..

tmbz1 tmbz1

You're a huge piece of shit.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2016, 02:00:52 PM »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2016, 02:01:06 PM »
You  idiots  are  the  same  people  who  accuse.drivers  of stiffin..every  day. ..the  guy  is trying  to  win....HE'S NOT  HITTING  THE  FUCKIN  HORSE. ...he has  removed  the  popper  from  his whip.....in the  heat of  the  stretch  drive  shit happens. ....a small  cut on the  leg of the  horse. Is what  they  call  BRUTAL. ...in my  day  ALL THE  TOP DRIVERS  cut the stifles  on the  horses.....there's   nothing more  exciting  than  the  drivers  whipping  and  slashing  in the  stretch  drive. ...BRUTAL  is a  ridiculous statement. ....let's  worry  about  the  guys  who  don't  try  to  win...THAT'S the  disgrace  of racing. ..not  a guy desperate to  win

Exciting? You sound like a serial killer.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2016, 02:02:02 PM »

so is your mom

Wow. Intellectual heft here.  Can't believe I'm getting owned by such a brilliant man.

michael666

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2016, 02:39:05 PM »
you guys are so wrong about the use of the whip,the public wants blood and hair,the public does not care about the horses next race,the public wants to cash,the public is the only thing that matters to the survival of the industry,when the public sees a clown like John Campbell stop driving deep in the lane and miss by a snot second,third,or forth,they are disgusted and probably not back,wake up guys,people betting want to cash,they don't care about the animal,and they should not,how you fools can not see that is just beyond stupid,no one betting cares about the horses next race,all of you that hate the use of the whip are the reason it is a dead game,fools!

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2016, 03:02:32 PM »
They only respond to the first few, once they are giving every ounce they have leave them the fuck alone.......the rest of the licks these monsters give are for their own satisfaction!! It does not help the bettors at all!! No need to cut these wonderful creatures up tmbz1 Smolin should be ashamed of his conduct ........and daddy......dont defend his actions!
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

LaughAtNance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2016, 03:10:19 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Completely agree. Would like turn the whip on him for a few minutes. Horrible.

They only respond to the first few, once they are giving every ounce they have leave them the fuck alone.......the rest of the licks these monsters give are for their own satisfaction!! It does not help the bettors at all!! No need to cut these wonderful creatures up tmbz1 Smolin should be ashamed of his conduct ........and daddy......dont defend his actions!

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2016, 03:31:24 PM »

Why do you think Pukepark's horses all have no heart? They get soured by the abusers that drive and train them.

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2016, 04:02:24 PM »
Why do you think Pukepark's horses all have no heart? They get soured by the abusers that drive and train them.
Rocco is a fellow player in this game that we both love....it is his money and his call who he chooses to deal with......he will always have my respect and well wishes tmbz1

Honourable horseman

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2016, 07:40:44 PM »

Hey Bro Oh Canada need any tickets ? Lol  ;D

Honourable horseman

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2016, 07:56:36 PM »

so is your mom
rocky I see you're making new friends  ngc3  ngc3

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2016, 08:34:24 PM »
Hey Bro Oh Canada need any tickets ? Lol  ;D
Really?? 73cv.2

SPREE2015

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2016, 09:05:02 PM »
If Ohio allows Josh Sutton to drive after his whipping violations , weed positives and disorderly conduct . Mr Smolin will be welcomed with open arms in Ohio

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal