Author Topic: 1 AND A 1/2 HOUR DAN NANTS CLASSIC  (Read 28628 times)

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
Re: 1 AND A 1/2 HOUR DAN NANTS CLASSIC
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2015, 02:49:32 PM »
IF YOU KEEP YOUR EQUIPTMENT CLEAN YOU WILL NEVER BREAK A HOPPLE///// WORDS TO LIVE BY FROM DAN
LMAO

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2015, 03:10:29 PM »
IM THINKING THE $100 BILL IS GONE ,WE DIDNT SEE IT THE WHOLE HOUR AND A HALF

swoodall

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2015, 04:50:36 PM »
This stupid fucking  tmbz1Nance! ngc3 ngc3

Can't stop cheating even when playing races from Vegas. tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

Hey Danny Boy? Did you get some of that hair dye in you eyes and damage your retina? ngc3 ngc3

Look at the rules on the USTA website, Danny. tmbz1

Rule #1 says One entry per person/per household. And it continues: this includes husband-wife teams...only one can play! ngc3 ngc3

Cheating asshole would have been disqualified if he or his wife had won!  tmbz1  ngc3 ngc3

And he sunk his own boat by incriminating himself in a youtube video. ngc3 ngc3

Raindonkey

• Elite
  • I am rainman2s alter ego
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2015, 05:23:39 PM »
wow I just watched part of it,,,he is a dummt sayin the dnrs numbers had 5 winners between the 2 entries..reading the rules is a skill

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2015, 05:55:24 PM »
GOOD CATCH S WOODALL. NANTS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A CHEAT AND WILL ALWAYS BE A CHEAT. YOU GUYS NOTICE THAT SINCE WHEN WE STARTED THIS THREAD HE HASNT DONE A VIDEO. ITS CAUSE HES SAYING, OH SHIT, I GOT CAUGHT AGAIN. I HATE TO SAY THIS CAUSE ITS FUNNY, BUT DONT YOU GUYS GET TIRED OF BITCH SLAPPING DAN NANCE AROUND? YOU GUYS PROVE HIM OUT TO BE THE LAIR AND CHEAT HE ALWAYS WAS. DAN NANCE WILL GET HIS HEAD BUSTED IF HE EVER COMES ANYWHERE NEAR MAYWOOD AGAIN. I LOVE SWOODALL AND PIGLAND HOW YOU GUYS BUST NANCE OUT EVERY TIME. ALL OF HORSEPLOP KNOWS WHAT KIND OF ASSHOLE BUSTED OUT LOSER DAN IS. SORRY BUT ITS THE TRUTH. SLAP DANNY BOY AROUND AGAIN. ITS FUNNY AS HELL.

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

dukeman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2015, 06:36:59 PM »
DAN DID 90 MINUTES BECAUSE HE WONT POST A VIDEO FOR ABT A WEEK
“If wishes were horses, beggars would ride”

moelarrythecheese

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2015, 08:47:33 PM »
Just finished listening to Dan (couldn't do the full 1:27 though) with a computer game covering his face.  I'm thinking to myself "I've heard that voice before.".  Joe Pesce in Goodfellas.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2015, 09:18:53 PM »
I never miss ,not one minite

LaughAtNance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2015, 10:45:32 PM »
My personal favorites were:

1) Qualigate. Ranting about watching qualifiers at the Big M that were not streamed - had to be there to see them when he says he did. Oops.  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

2) Famous friends bustout. Goof was rattling on about being friends with the brother of the SHAW of Iran. He even had some asinine explanation what the term SHAW referred to.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

3) Taking his turd picks and playing them based on his last Donkey reasoning betting method and coming up 0Fer on a 11 race card. When he went off on how the numbers went played right, his rant from the day before was played back. Only his troll names were heard from for days.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

4) Xtranormal videos - applying for a dealers license and trying to team up with Larry Baron and Cassie Coleman. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

They used to bust him out right here on Horseplop...It was much funnier then.. ngc3 ngc3

Baronet Boy

• Top Claimer
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2015, 10:54:19 PM »
I'm glad to see you all tune in to world class entertainment from beautiful Summerlin. All you east coast and Midwest goofs done shivering in your rat trap barns with no hot water yet? The DNRS tells it like it is. If you can't figure out how to use the numbers that's your problem, not mine laddies! And don't you worry about any contest entries. It's a free country and anyone is eligible to sign up and play. You're all just jealous that you've got crummy, low laying jobs and I'm living the life of Riley in the best city on the planet.Even Pigland/Yarter knows I make all my customers nothing but $$$$$$$$$
A Vote against Trump is a vote for Communism!!
Trump 2024!!

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2015, 11:02:07 PM »
if you box his top 6 picks every race it be raining money!

at the start of cast had 5 winners by the end had grown to 6
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

swoodall

« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2015, 01:46:00 AM »
Check out the 1:17 mark where Dan has a cow about me commenting on family feuds he had with his brother in these very forums.

They were very public feuds but some of the stuff is gone now from the archives even though they still exists in hard copy that I printed long ago.

Dan thinks that no one can know some of the very personal stuff so he will deny any of it is true and who can prove him wrong?

Well not all of his old owners are dead and some still like to talk about dirty little backstretch secrets that happened in Dan's claiming king days. tmbz1

Even though Dan didn't acknowledge it, in my comments I said up front that Scott caused the majority of the family trouble not Dan and the things I listed were from Scott's dirty laundry list not Dan's.

I do get it Baronet Boy. It's ok for family members to have discussions on what happened both privately and publically during the M-99 days but you are a pitbull when dealing with everyone else so don't act so pious when someone bites back! 94z.sm 

Have a nice day Elvis. ngc3 ngc3

swoodall

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2015, 04:27:31 AM »
Check out the 1:17 mark where Dan has a cow about me commenting on family feuds he had with his brother in these very forums.

They were very public feuds but some of the stuff is gone now from the archives even though they still exists in hard copy that I printed long ago.

Dan thinks that no one can know some of the very personal stuff so he will deny any of it is true and who can prove him wrong?

Well not all of his old owners are dead and some still like to talk about dirty little backstretch secrets that happened in Dan's claiming king days. tmbz1

Even though Dan didn't acknowledge it, in my comments I said up front that Scott caused the majority of the family trouble not Dan and the things I listed were from Scott's dirty laundry list not Dan's.

I do get it Baronet Boy. It's ok for family members to have discussions on what happened both privately and publically during the M-99 days but you are a pitbull when dealing with everyone else so don't act so pious when someone bites back! 94z.sm 

Have a nice day Elvis. ngc3 ngc3

I should have included that your mom is off limits and I apologize for including her in my comments.

I don't want any thread to derail into the family stuff that was posted here a couple of years ago.

I want everyone to know that I was wrong for including her in my comments and will not let it happen again.

It's wrong when anybody includes non harness racing related family members in their comments and it almost always ends badly.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2015, 08:47:42 AM »

I should have included that your mom is off limits and I apologize for including her in my comments.

I don't want any thread to derail into the family stuff that was posted here a couple of years ago.

I want everyone to know that I was wrong for including her in my comments and will not let it happen again.

It's wrong when anybody includes non harness racing related family members in their comments and it almost always ends badly.

tmbz1

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2015, 10:17:50 AM »
My personal favorites were:

1) Qualigate. Ranting about watching qualifiers at the Big M that were not streamed - had to be there to see them when he says he did. Oops.  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

2) Famous friends bustout. Goof was rattling on about being friends with the brother of the SHAW of Iran. He even had some asinine explanation what the term SHAW referred to.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

3) Taking his turd picks and playing them based on his last Donkey reasoning betting method and coming up 0Fer on a 11 race card. When he went off on how the numbers went played right, his rant from the day before was played back. Only his troll names were heard from for days.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

4) Xtranormal videos - applying for a dealers license and trying to team up with Larry Baron and Cassie Coleman. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

who can forget the infamous PICK 4 NIGHT

Dan got so crazy, I got a message from JMD after midnight that Dan was going psycho and to layoff as he was trying to get sleep and Dan wouldn't leave him alone.

To this day I always remember the Nance betting strategy.... You never use the favorite in the 3rd leg of the pick 4.... There was a dozen people that night having a ball with that comment.

A close second is the Maywood exacta he had multiple times, but his winning ticket was largEr than the pool.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal