Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 287961 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #525 on: December 31, 2020, 12:16:24 PM »
my 2021 New Years Resolution, I David M Paloan promise not to stiff as much in 2021, I also promise that C Faurot Jr will never, ever put his ass in a bike at Paloan Downs, almost kicked his ass in the paddock some time ago, luckily for him, some other drivers intervened, no problem Spencer and Kimberly, always nice to win one at the end of a tough year, so to all of you suckers and losers, donate, donate, donate, make 2021 a banner year, take your stimulus free ez money, and help out Team Paloans retirement plans, Wed, Thur, Fri starting next week, be there, have a Happy New Year 2021 donating, we appreciate you suckers every losing wagering day
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

C FAUROT JR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #526 on: January 01, 2021, 09:51:42 AM »
FUCK YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION'S

Raylebyrd

• NW-1
« Reply #527 on: January 01, 2021, 10:30:14 AM »
FUCK YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION'S

I LIKE YOUR NAME BETTER AS C FART jR

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #528 on: January 01, 2021, 12:28:53 PM »
Does Faurot still have the thick blonde with the lovely fake fun bags??? Those boobies are 1.9 in my book  tmbz1

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #529 on: January 06, 2021, 08:54:35 AM »
I see by some posts here, that others like myself included, have enjoyed those fun bags, while she was working at Paloan Downs, she gave real meaning to the term backside, Happy New Year to all of you suckers and losers, don't forget the schedule change, Wed, Thur, Fri, and if you can't make it to Paloan Downs, by all means donate using your favorite online wagering service, keep fighting DJT, real Americans know the truth, there are reasons to keep the fight going, all you suckers and losers keep supporting those Democrat liberal pricks, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

C FAUROT JR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #530 on: January 06, 2021, 09:14:13 AM »
IN YOUR DREAM'S ngc3

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #531 on: January 06, 2021, 05:33:10 PM »
good job in the 2nd race today by all.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #532 on: January 20, 2021, 09:17:28 AM »
great send off today Mr Trump, greatest President ever to sit behind the White House desk, just like yours truly in the bike, best hands ever, more importantly best hands ever gently removing your hard earned cash right into the Paloan Sucker Fund, be truthful here Mr President, wasn't that the easiest $250 million ever made by all those donating suckers, just take the cash, ride off on Air Force One and go play some golf, you earned it, and for you local suckers, come on out, some nice wagering opportunities for you suckers to donate your stimulus money to, whine, bitch and cry, but most importantly, you suckers continue to donate, it's not corruption, it's being a business man just like Don, Adios suckers and losers, Wed, Thurs, Fri be there

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #533 on: January 20, 2021, 10:51:27 AM »
I'd love to know what palone did to this guy to keep the hate motivated through hundreds of posts over the years. Surely its more than a $2 show bet that dave missed the board on

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #534 on: January 31, 2021, 10:29:24 PM »
what better way to spend Sunday evening reading your sorry ass posts, but I must confess, I broke my 2021 promise not to stiff one this year, I really didn't stiff one, only stuffed the last four on Friday, sure was a nice feeling going to the gate counting your free easy money, told you suckers and losers Ridge would fit in just fine, he has adapted quite well, Team going quite well right now, hope your Team Paloan stimulus money comes soon, and it will, Team Paloan has faith in all you suckers and losers to donate, Pants loves KC in the Super Bowl, KC and over, like stealing, just like Team Paloan does with you, be there, Wed, Thurs, Fri post time 12:45

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #535 on: February 08, 2021, 08:58:28 AM »
get your seat belts ready and your wagering bankroll nice and fat, after that dismal Super Bowl, Team Paloan has some very large numbers to cover here, Team Paloan needs your large wagering donations to settle up, careful with those big show pools, wouldn't be the first one that gets dumped, you have been warned well in advance, don't worry about the Gov here, my good close friend, the DA in Washington will make sure this matter gets quickly resolved, did I say DA, this is correct, like I have said, you need the right people in the right places, and Team Paloan has every base covered, always has, always will, be there, Post Time Wed, Thurs, Fri 12:45

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #536 on: February 08, 2021, 04:29:33 PM »
you need to stop betting football if you were not all over the brady bunch. super bowl was christmas in feb.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #537 on: February 13, 2021, 06:25:36 PM »
2 of the greatest days of my life are in the month of Feb 2021, 19,500 wins and the man himself, my personal hero, Donald John Trump acquitted twice, do envelopes work, what else can one say, Kiss the Ring of the King, Donald John Trump, and donate to the best set of hands ever, yours truly, Paloan and Trump Nation overcome and shall dominate again, we welcome all challengers / suckers to try to stop Paloan / Trump Nation, keep donating to the cause, easiest money ever made, from suckers like YOU, Cry baby Cry, Donate baby Donate, we love you, God Bless

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #538 on: February 18, 2021, 05:43:45 PM »
I wonder where the boys are splitting up the cash today at Paloan downs.
Mr. Palone had a rough time today driving favorites: 1-5, 4-5, 1-1 and 1-2 all were no good.

Must have been the deep track  ngc3

$$$$$$$$$ BE THERE

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #539 on: February 18, 2021, 07:36:20 PM »
Pants and I just had a nice relaxing dinner, all compliments of you suckers, and you losers don't bet the Meadows, come on Team Paloan knows better, but you whine and cry, because you luv the action, admit it, and Team Paloan luvs your free ez money, you have to be pretty careful when Ronnie has two in, sometimes things don't go according to your plan, but they always do for Team Paloan, hey we got some more plans for Friday, hit the ATM, tell your squeeze ya still luv her, just like we tell you suckers, Team Paloan luvs ya, just like Trump Nation does, be there

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal