Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 20433 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4818
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2026, 09:37:27 PM »
Why not just ask him?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13099
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2026, 09:49:00 PM »
Why not just ask him?
Does anyone know why Senator Blutarsky left PLOP? Was he banded?

Kirby could tell you he just is too embarrassed as it was his and Calhoun's option to band those that ran over them with ease...not available to them lately  ngc3

They're not even men, women have bigger balls than these two cowards  ngc3

Their families if they have must be in pure disgust!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2026, 09:50:47 PM by Trigger »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4818
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2026, 10:10:16 PM »
Kirby could tell you he just is too embarrassed as it was his and Calhoun's option to band those that ran over them with ease...not available to them lately  ngc3

They're not even men, women have bigger balls than these two cowards  ngc3

Their families if they have must be in pure disgust!  ;D

Speaking of families....How's yours?  ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13099
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2026, 11:06:09 PM »
Speaking of families....How's yours?  ngc3

They're waiting to greet yours  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4818
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2026, 11:57:54 PM »
What all none of them!

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4818
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2026, 09:25:07 AM »
 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4818
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2026, 08:52:11 PM »
 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
  • Trigger: Limited bankroll, with those size pools, yeh  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:37:40 PM
  • JT: Unlimited bankroll  ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • JT: Exactly tmbz1 bucket list item. ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:21 PM
  • Trigger: 4 nights? 60-75 races?  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:09:19 PM
  • JT: Thanks brother!! On Wednesday turn 52. My birthday gift.. 4 nights at the breeders crown ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:01:00 PM
  • dougie: Same here JT! Looking forward to it!
    October 09, 2026, 11:00:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal