Author Topic: Andy Cuomo  (Read 13213 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Andy Cuomo
« on: March 19, 2021, 07:45:03 PM »
Lot of allegations. Credible to me. All the ladies look the same, young, cute etc. Is Mario's son going the way of splitzer.

If I was Andy I'd send a giant middle finger to everybody. Should fire his chief of staff and hire a known nipple twister as head staffer. Any harness drivers fit the bill and need some work? If so resumes considered.

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Re: Andy Cuomo
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 01:13:53 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 cuomo being represented by Glavin; same lady that is attorney for Jason Servis in doping case. ngc3 ngc3

Gossip in State today is Cuomo is adding Deshaun watson on as honorary state athletic director. ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: 4 nights? 60-75 races?  ngc3
    Today at 11:09:19 PM
  • JT: Thanks brother!! On Wednesday turn 52. My birthday gift.. 4 nights at the breeders crown ;D
    Today at 11:01:00 PM
  • dougie: Same here JT! Looking forward to it!
    Today at 11:00:27 PM
  • Trigger: Happy Birthday JT, wishing you fun, success and health! and these  11.chrz 86z.st  ;D
    Today at 10:58:43 PM
  • JT: Yes 52 on Wednesday
    Today at 09:54:11 PM
  • JT: Dougie, can't wait to meet ya next year my friend  ;D
    Today at 09:53:53 PM
  • dougie: JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
    Today at 09:41:01 PM
  • JT: And I am man enough to show my face,  Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube ngc3
    Today at 09:34:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal