Author Topic: A little road trip!  (Read 1020 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tumbleweed

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 522
Re: A little road trip!
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2026, 12:45:42 PM »
Couple of nice nights here at Foxwoods and the free rooms in the Tower were really sweet. Not very busy here in the Casino. Watched a guy from Dallas win over $15 grand playing roulette. I never saw such a winning streak at a roulette table. I wished him "Congrats" when he left the table. He told me he's down over $100 grand for the year so far. Good to be rich I guess. Gonna watch the NFL tonight, play some poker, and off to Belmont Park for the first post at 1:10PM. Interesting card. Won't stay for the whole card. Having dinner in the city. I love these road trips. Back to Maine on Sunday!!!!!
Have a great time Dougie and enjoy!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2640
Re: A little road trip!
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2026, 10:25:10 PM »
Have a great time Dougie and enjoy!
Thanks Tumbleweed!!!!!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2640
Re: A little road trip!
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2026, 10:27:13 PM »
Sitting at the bar watching the races. Most people sitting at the bar are as quiet as a mouse. They are in shock as they took the Cowboys -10 against those hapless 0-4 Bucs. You can hear a pin drop in here. LOL!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3771
Re: A little road trip!
« Reply #18 on: Today at 07:10:19 AM »
Hope you guys are having a great roadie Dougie
Win some $ tmbz1
Vegas made a killing on that Cowboys vs Bucs game ngc3

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2640
Re: A little road trip!
« Reply #19 on: Today at 09:23:06 AM »
Hope you guys are having a great roadie Dougie
Win some $ tmbz1
Vegas made a killing on that Cowboys vs Bucs game ngc3
So far i'm down a few bucks but we are eating well. LOL! Those folks I were sitting with played the Cowboys big! No one at the bar took the Bucs! LOL!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: 11.htcrl
    Today at 09:25:38 AM
  • G: This asshole can't get anything right
    Today at 09:13:43 AM
  • G: wiggles when I called and spoke to Edita she immediately hung up but I mentioned his name
    Today at 09:13:22 AM
  • wiggles44: Bonnie and Michaela won’t like seeing  that from the EAA founder
    Today at 09:11:04 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:09:31 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re excited for tonight Mike :)
    Today at 07:38:14 AM
  • Trigger: It ain't for Sakit  ngc3
    Today at 07:22:20 AM
  • JT: And now it is a TGIF ngc3
    Today at 07:08:50 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal