Author Topic: Always B Miki  (Read 4923 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Always B Miki
« on: October 06, 2024, 07:48:11 PM »
When Jimmy Takter trained Always B Miki as a 4- and 5-year-old, he called him the "greatest horse ever". He should have checked the stats first. How can a horse who lost 23 times in 53 lifetime starts be called the greatest  ever?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2024, 07:51:19 PM by gh2009 »

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2994
Re: Always B Miki
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2024, 08:01:29 PM »
When Jimmy Takter trained Always B Miki as a 4- and 5-year-old, he called him the "greatest horse ever". He should have checked the stats first. How can a horse who lost 23 times in 53 lifetime starts be called the greatest  ever?
Father Patrick was the best he ever trained. The answer is simple...Jimmy is a salesman.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3926
Re: Always B Miki
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2024, 08:02:59 PM »
fastest does not equal best


Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Always B Miki
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2024, 08:06:59 PM »
I know he was the fastest, but he called him the greatest horse ever. The greatest at anything doesn't lose 23 times. I actually blame Nancy alot for the demise of Karl by not running him enough, it's a good way to lose your form.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2024, 08:09:32 PM by gh2009 »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Always B Miki
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2024, 09:11:16 PM »
I know he was the fastest, but he called him the greatest horse ever. The greatest at anything doesn't lose 23 times. I actually blame Nancy alot for the demise of Karl by not running him enough, it's a good way to lose your form.
Everybody on here except 1 person saw the horse meanig Karl wasn't quite right.. I don't think more starts would have helped..

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Always B Miki
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2024, 09:17:27 PM »
Maybe so, but I do think he passed up earning more money by skipping some races along the way when he was sharper. I think they're more interested in stud fees than in earning money.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2024, 09:19:44 PM by gh2009 »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Always B Miki
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2024, 09:42:21 PM »
Maybe so, but I do think he passed up earning more money by skipping some races along the way when he was sharper. I think they're more interested in stud fees than in earning money.Agreed

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Always B Miki
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2024, 10:07:33 PM »
Very fast horse. A lot of speed. Maybe one of the "fastest" horses ever. No, not one of the GOAT. Jimmy bought into that horse for a lot of money! Jimmy is smart. He's a salesman.

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Always B Miki
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2024, 10:57:05 PM »
Every yr Jimmy throws the best horse I ever trained line out.  Jimmy just likes to talk to hear himself.  I'm sure he believes if he says it enough people will believe it to be true.  Just like the time he said "It wasn't me bangin the blonde groom in the barn"  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal