Author Topic: One year ago today Ponda WINS the Dan Patch  (Read 2933 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Frank Deglomine

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
One year ago today Ponda WINS the Dan Patch
« on: August 09, 2024, 12:25:43 PM »
Beautiful memories of Ponda and Kyle storming by all of those hotshot trainers horses so win the Dan Patch at double-digit odds. It left all of the haters shaking their heads. Jay and Homer predicted that Ponda would WIN that race. Again all of the haters had shit on their faces and watched in awe. Congrats to the whole Hochstetler barn on your one year anniversary win in the Dan Patch. Jay you are a remarkable trainer so keep it up. 🎂😎
« Last Edit: August 09, 2024, 12:27:32 PM by Frank Deglomine »

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: One year ago today Ponda WINS the Dan Patch
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 12:43:14 PM »
WHY NOT NOW in an upset this year or I'll be eating PB&J for lunch tomorrow!  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57848
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: One year ago today Ponda WINS the Dan Patch
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 12:49:30 PM »
WHY NOT NOW in an upset this year or I'll be eating PB&J for lunch tomorrow!  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

THYE PAID 500K FOR HIM  FROM HOWARD TAYLOR..

WHOS LAUGHING TO THE BANK
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: One year ago today Ponda WINS the Dan Patch
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2024, 12:54:40 PM »
Crazy that Luther paid that much for a horse from a trainer that's on "the list"!  He's in the right place now...if he can't regain form in that barn he never will.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: We're all going to the grave...you wanna spend your days and nights foaming at the mouth about MIKE and I, TIME your most valuable resource, more than $$$ spent on us, and whomever else...have at it, your life is a bologna sandweech  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:38:19 AM
  • Trigger: Go ask Mike wiggles despite your 8000 erronious press releases I don't do Facebook  ngc3
    Today at 10:35:35 AM
  • wiggles44: Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night  ;D
    Today at 10:21:01 AM
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal