Author Topic: Jeremy Smith  (Read 3443 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Jeremy Smith
« on: July 11, 2024, 08:39:42 PM »
What is the latest with Jeremy since the crash?  Never saw any updates damn he was having a helluva year.  Hope he gets back up soon

wisha roder

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 315
Re: Jeremy Smith
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2024, 09:04:51 PM »
Didn't know he had another wreck.  In my opinion, he and Wrenn Jr are the best in OH.  Damn shame, hope he's back soon.

SIX SHOOTER

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 324
Re: Jeremy Smith
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2024, 08:40:29 AM »
PERRINS HORSES ARE NO GOOD NOW SO HES IN NO HURRY TO COME BACK

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal