Author Topic: Overrated drivers of all time  (Read 5179 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4892
Re: Overrated drivers of all time
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2024, 07:50:44 PM »
Merriman

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: “Geez”….another great search.   :)
    Today at 06:02:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 06:00:10 PM
  • Trigger: You def showed me, all of us how KFC  ngc3 we didn't turn you into a spamming crying for ADMIN for 4 day bitch  ngc3 you chose that path, and showed when push comes to showve who you are  ;D
    Today at 05:46:58 PM
  • darnoldrocks: There is only one doucebag on this site that I would like to hurt and that's you Tigger.  Please die a miserable death asap.
    Today at 05:45:08 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, Kirby's Ace, Darnoldrcoks KFC, Kenny have nothing to do with this shit they just bandwagon along...but they are as good as guilty.  They start shit and I will fire away then they lie and say I'm Mike here and oustide to attempt to hurt him 8)
    Today at 05:33:24 PM
  • dougie: LOL! I believe that!
    Today at 05:27:05 PM
  • Trigger: These fuckers have enemies.  They haven't been calling Ghostbusters  ngc3
    Today at 05:24:50 PM
  • dougie: Geez.....you can't make this shit up! Nobody outside of Plop would believe it!
    Today at 05:23:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal