Author Topic: SOMEONE NEEDS to get this done.  (Read 10568 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
SOMEONE NEEDS to get this done.
« on: February 10, 2024, 03:48:15 PM »
Looks like me. JOHN FRANK ARMY

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: SOMEONE NEEDS to get this done.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 06:40:26 PM »
 What's that? Having you committed?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No word from Simon and Schuster yet Kirby? ngc3
    Today at 06:33:23 PM
  • JT: That makes my masterpiece from a 2 months ago seem like nothing
    Today at 06:32:49 PM
  • JT: I see that Darnold is still in full on meltdown mode ngc3
    Today at 06:31:49 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Administration is on house arrest and can't travel.
    Today at 05:37:47 PM
  • Sweet: I'd say that, then Kirby would come back, back and forth we'd go, neither crying on the yop of our lunges - ADMIN wah!  ngc3
    Today at 05:37:22 PM
  • Sweet: I got 250 USD  tmbz1 for the slapshotter who skull fucks Chihuahua Cock with a puck  ngc3
    Today at 05:34:08 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If Admin shows up, ask them to meet me at the Alpha Ice Complex in Pittsburgh.
    Today at 05:33:06 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I'll be back after a hockey game.
    Today at 05:30:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal