Author Topic: Wagering Up On North American Harness Racing In 2023  (Read 2007 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3923
Wagering Up On North American Harness Racing In 2023
« on: January 08, 2024, 02:56:44 PM »
i guess this is good
bigger problem is the purses are not increasing along with it while expenses and cost of yearlings have been increasing over the years

giddup

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 57
Re: Wagering Up On North American Harness Racing In 2023
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 05:53:14 PM »
In Canada
Wagering up 6.18 %
Purses down 5.84 %
Expenses always go up...

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: If repeating the same thing over and over make you mentally ill, screenhots... ngc3
    Today at 10:42:03 AM
  • wiggles44: The language from Mike.  Terrible to read
    Today at 10:36:23 AM
  • wiggles44: So if Trigger was Sweet, and Ignorance Is Bliss is Sweet, then Mike Petrelli is Sweet.     The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike.    :)
    Today at 10:31:46 AM
  • wiggles44: Has Mike Petrelli been exposed as Sweet?  Screenshots don’t lie :)
    Today at 10:30:20 AM
  • darnoldrocks: But I will still accept an online apology on PLOP.
    Today at 10:29:06 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I wouldn't give you my number if it was the last thing I do.  I have no interest in talking to a complete douche like you.
    Today at 10:25:29 AM
  • Sweet: I'll give you an ngc3 "apology"  ngc3 in person, by phone, how's that you up for it or still coward  ngc3
    Today at 10:23:02 AM
  • darnoldrocks: A simple apology would do.
    Today at 10:19:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal