Author Topic: Track announcer at Oaklawn  (Read 16779 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rdp066

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
Track announcer at Oaklawn
« on: December 08, 2023, 06:49:04 PM »
I can't believe that mealy mouth dork of a human being Matt Dinnerman has been hired as Oaklawn's track announcer.  I was so glad when I heard Golden Gate was closing next spring and be finally rid of that shit stain and his horrible voice calling the races.  I guess I will have to keep the mute button on as I do now on TVG to avoid this POS.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 08:24:50 PM »
I can't believe that mealy mouth dork of a human being Matt Dinnerman has been hired as Oaklawn's track announcer.  I was so glad when I heard Golden Gate was closing next spring and be finally rid of that shit stain and his horrible voice calling the races.  I guess I will have to keep the mute button on as I do now on TVG to avoid this POS.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16546
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 07:37:31 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 04:56:11 PM »
I was thinking the same thing!

MagnaballGin

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 345
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 10:25:59 AM »
The first openly gay track announcer and he sucks literally and figurately.  ngc3 Sadly, OP is the track I play 95% of the time so the MUTE button is always at the ready come post time.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 08:00:17 AM »
Speaking of openly gay track announcers. When is Roger ever going to come out of the closet? He's like the Liberace of track announcers.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Rdp066

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2024, 05:57:42 PM »
I didn't know he was openly gay.  The best move he made though was getting out of that dump Golden Gate as that place is due to close in the Spring for good. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal