Author Topic: Should pigland let SCM and Paulie potatoes back for 24 hours so....we  (Read 3771 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
All horseploppers can bitch slap them silly just like old times? I have to admit that would be fun. The best was when Paulie use to piss off mike ant and he’d open up a can of whopp ass on Paulie. I used to be on the floor crying it was so funny. We could have a lot of fun guys. Pigland what do you think?
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Should pigland let SCM and Paulie potatoes back for 24 hours so....we
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2023, 09:15:09 AM »
Possibly suggest a featured night where Paulie and SCM, are on a live feed answering questions, getting berated, and insulted in real time.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4878
Re: Should pigland let SCM and Paulie potatoes back for 24 hours so....we
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2023, 09:26:29 AM »
Possibly suggest a featured night where Paulie and SCM, are on a live feed answering questions, getting berated, and insulted in real time.

SCM would be so excited about that. 

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2441
Re: Should pigland let SCM and Paulie potatoes back for 24 hours so....we
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2023, 11:37:44 AM »
Let’s go, censor no one

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Should pigland let SCM and Paulie potatoes back for 24 hours so....we
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2023, 11:38:58 AM »
Let’s go, censor no one

Open 2 hour, full tilt forum! 11.wp
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Should pigland let SCM and Paulie potatoes back for 24 hours so....we
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2023, 12:33:21 PM »
I believe in freedom of speech. Mike should be allowed to express himself on here.

Look,  I've bashed him on here he's more than welcome to bash me back.  I would love a good debate with him.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4774
Re: Should pigland let SCM and Paulie potatoes back for 24 hours so....we
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2023, 04:41:56 PM »
I'm in for that!
 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2814
Re: Should pigland let SCM and Paulie potatoes back for 24 hours so....we
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2023, 05:25:17 PM »
I believe in freedom of speech. Mike should be allowed to express himself on here.

Look,  I've bashed him on here he's more than welcome to bash me back.  I would love a good debate with him.

tmbz1 tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You're a big supporter of Trump apparantly canadia, jealous of Americans as you often to refer to our causes with "we", Trump is going to fuck y'all good, mark my words.  I enjoy myself at plop, you constantly complain, must be a peach around your family  ngc3
    Today at 12:56:52 PM
  • darnoldrocks: The rolls of Tigger The Troll and The Human Tampon on currently filled.  No need to apply.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • wiggles44: Do we send them to Sweet or Ignorance is Bliss?   :)
    Today at 12:36:20 PM
  • Trigger: Seeking a new Chihuahua Cock to replace the now KuntFaceKunt, send dms to apply or be you  tmbz1
    Today at 12:33:26 PM
  • Trigger: Go to the kid's hockey game and complain you entirely useless boring KuntFaceKunt  ngc3
    Today at 12:14:42 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger The Troll
    Today at 12:13:11 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger The Troll
    Today at 12:09:32 PM
  • Trigger: Darnoldrocks is one more bitching whining complaining most away from losing the Chihuahua Cock distinction, and plummeting into a new one - KuntFaceKunt  ngc3
    Today at 09:43:52 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal