Author Topic: Sundat Harrahs Chester picks  (Read 2680 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5031
Sundat Harrahs Chester picks
« on: October 29, 2023, 12:29:07 PM »
Lots of Chester talk...How about some picks.

Early P4

Race 1
5 Lady Rocknrolla...gets Zeron for Pallin...class relief...and trainer upgrade
6 Western Rosie..has speed to get top or pocket but you never know if Pelling is dead

dd  56/1  p4  56/1/24/48

Race 2 
1 White Hair Rocks...Mosher gets hotter when season ends. Class relief and post relief...1/4 move to top

Race 3
2 Tuxedo Bay..Temming and Morgan on fire...likely on top or pocket
4 Musical Box..Has been in great form for a long time and hard to separate him from the 2 horse

Race 4
4 Record Year...First time Ecklley....Wky is he still allowed to train?
8 Rockin  Blaze..Will be winging out of the gate for G nap andd new barn

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Sundat Harrahs Chester picks
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 12:54:06 PM »
I don't mind the Chester Chalk! I've spent many afternoons playing exacta boxes with regular success.  tmbz1🤑

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5031
Re: Sundat Harrahs Chester picks
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2023, 01:03:24 PM »
I don't mind the Chester Chalk! I've spent many afternoons playing exacta boxes with regular success.  tmbz1🤑

No doubt...Plenty of Chester Chalk...If you want chalk, check out the later races at Shenandoah Downs today VA breds only. Total mismatches, but good way to boos your rebates.

DUUUUVAALL

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5031
Re: Sundat Harrahs Chester picks
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2023, 01:21:22 PM »
Jack Pelling...You are a bad man....A very bad man!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5031
Re: Sundat Harrahs Chester picks
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2023, 02:34:34 PM »
Race 5
6 TJ Blast...favorite driver uo
3 King of my heart...will be well placed
 p5   36/2/37/67/4

Race 6
2 Odds on hail mary...best bet

Race 7
3  Needham Hanover...speed ot grind. Raicing better for Allison
7 Southport Beach...better for this conditioner
p3  37/67/4

Race 8
7 Always on the hunt..drops to better level...zeron eckley
6 Van Diesal...leaves for position

Race 9
4 C is for cookie...Better than these

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5031
Re: Sundat Harrahs Chester picks
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2023, 04:26:02 PM »
Race 10

4  12/8/68/4

Race 12  p3  68/4/58

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal