Author Topic: Jorge L. Vargas Jr.  (Read 12524 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

doug

  • Guest
Jorge L. Vargas Jr.
« on: July 27, 2022, 09:21:42 PM »
What the heck happened to jockey Jorge L. Vargas Jr. ? He was riding the tough NY circuit and was doing ok and then got hurt. Since he's back, it appears thr NY trainers stay far away from him. So he's out of NY. He rarely gets any decent mounts at Monmouth, Parx, or Penn National. I thought he was going to be a good one! Yikes!

luker2453

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 160
Re: Jorge L. Vargas Jr.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 03:10:28 PM »
Yeah, I have noticed that he is riding at the smaller tracks and not doing very well.  I agree, I thought that he was going to be a real nice rider.  Maybe getting hurt took something out of him. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: I wasn’t talking to you :)
    Today at 10:09:13 AM
  • Sweet: Having a great day, you couldn't wait for yesterday sorry to let you down, you keep screenshotting you old useless bag of bones  ngc3
    Today at 10:07:09 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a tough day today :)
    Today at 10:05:14 AM
  • Sweet: When you get bored you can log out and do your favorite activity  11.wj to  16za.ck 51za.brod banging your families women  ngc3
    Today at 10:03:27 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I think it's a pretty simple thing for Admin to respond on.   Is it ok to wish the death and rape of another member's family?   What do you say Admin.
    Today at 09:59:52 AM
  • G: I can't believe this is allowed! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:56:56 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:56:33 AM
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 09:53:16 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal