Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Dayton Raceway Race 1
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Dayton Raceway Race 1 (Read 147 times)
0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
GOAT
Stakes Horse
Posts: 623
Dayton Raceway Race 1
«
on:
Today
at 07:51:26 PM »
Don't understand. Basically a 15,000 claiming race goes in 149.3? Give me a break.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Dayton Raceway Race 1
shout out
Sound off !
rainman2
:
I only have 20 posts in the last 3 days! I know I'm not to blame! i'm curious to see who the current culprits are now.
Today
at 09:50:39 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Lucpark says he thinks the forums gone to shit. Wonder why?
Today
at 09:38:42 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Abd
Today
at 09:37:59 PM
Trigger
:
Can you imagine this journalist scumbag creep joined the Mike hate bandwaggon
fucking menatlly ill jerkoff
Grandstand Handicapper, must suck a dick for a fucking scumbag cheater quote
Today
at 09:23:08 PM
Trigger
:
FATSO ain't paying per post...word is if Pacer 2 doesn't get retroactive pay she's joing your side
Today
at 09:13:13 PM
Ignorance Is Bliss
:
I haven't raced a horse in over four years and I'm irrelevant....
Today
at 09:10:52 PM
Ignorance Is Bliss
:
Between G and wiggles 280 posts about me in one week.
Today
at 09:09:47 PM
Trigger
:
He hit FATSO's OT & Weekend Pay...friggles ain't going now where, making the buku bux
Today
at 09:07:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal