Author Topic: trump quotes  (Read 161 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4596
trump quotes
« on: October 04, 2026, 09:39:37 PM »
“It’s always good to be underestimated.”

“Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.”

“The harder I work, the luckier I get.”

“Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.”

“Sometimes by losing a battle, you find a new way to win the war.”

“Fake news is at an all-time high. More fake than ever before.”

“I think I’m actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand.”

“My use of social media is not presidential – it’s MODERN presidential.”

“We need leaders, not talkers.”

“Life is a game, and you have to play to win.”

“Trust me, it’s good to be Trump.”

“I know success better than anyone.”

                                                                  &

the best for last


“At the end of the day, you have to be yourself. Otherwise, what’s the point?”











Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13066
Re: trump quotes
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2026, 09:54:34 PM »
Rework it for a 12 Days of Trump Christmas, must I do everything!  ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4596
Re: trump quotes
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2026, 10:01:29 PM »
Rework it for a 12 Days of Trump Christmas, must I do everything!  ngc3


i am getting very tired  ngc3 whata great idea  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ScrapeThePaint: WE LOVE MARK FORD
    Today at 04:59:17 PM
  • Trigger: Speaking of when is FATSO's swimsuit calender coming out  ;D
    Today at 04:57:49 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like seeing this Mike
    Today at 04:57:33 PM
  • ScrapeThePaint: ALL HAIL MARK FORD tmbz1
    Today at 04:56:24 PM
  • Trigger: Taint's wife has hair on her nipples why he has a raging boner for Dingus  ngc3
    Today at 04:53:49 PM
  • andrew: i would but i hget called vile and nasty as it is  ngc3
    Today at 04:52:21 PM
  • andrew: trig, think you should start a thread. language rating,, like movie ratings. so paintbrush will have a clue whats what for virgin ears. js
    Today at 04:51:17 PM
  • ScrapeThePaint: Hey Andrew, never forget YOU ARE MY BITCH AND ALWAYS WILL BE!! 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
    Today at 04:50:50 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal