Author Topic: 40 Years Ago When I Lived And Breathed The Sport....  (Read 698 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7660
Re: 40 Years Ago When I Lived And Breathed The Sport....
« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:41:30 AM »
Take a picture of you and "everybody" (a handful of harness crooks and scum  ngc3) should be easy you lie fucking every day over the course of a month that you had lunch with them. ngc3

That's Mike's pic you asshole, where's yours...never, because you're ugly!  ;D

Here are pictures of G at his house in Goshen, the babies he bought at the prestigious Goshen Yearling Sale "13,500 average 😂" and outside his barn at the prestigious Ford Training Center.


















































Very nice.  ngc3
He's pissed I did more in harness racing by age 20 than he can make up on Horseplop.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3704
Re: 40 Years Ago When I Lived And Breathed The Sport....
« Reply #16 on: Today at 10:47:20 AM »
Here are pictures of G at his house in Goshen, the babies he bought at the prestigious Goshen Yearling Sale "13,500 average 😂" and outside his barn at the prestigious Ford Training Center.


















































Very nice.  ngc3
He's pissed I did more in harness racing by age 20 than he can make up on Horseplop.
Nice pictures ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: I can completely understand why Paul won't go outside. Been to his area couple years ago and believe me you dont want to go out by yourself. The local stores all had bars and cages for the cashiers
    Today at 01:10:58 PM
  • wiggles44: Better question “Trigger”, was I talking to you???
    Today at 01:05:40 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Police talked him in from his ground floor apartment and all is calm now
    Today at 01:05:21 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Good news
    Today at 01:04:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Police on seen
    Today at 01:04:29 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Said his name is Trigger and hes going to jump
    Today at 01:04:21 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jumper calls in to Broward Co. PD. Sid
    Today at 01:04:01 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Breaking news
    Today at 01:03:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal