Author Topic: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!  (Read 1889 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3092
Calm down Mike
Think of your “friends” in the EAA
:)
the carriage horse people love him,, when I mentioned his name she hung up

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2083
Probably more court orders in place
:)

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3092
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57864
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Luc just told you its allowed. If you don't like it, fuck off and leave.


THK YOU

ITS NOT THAT HARD

YOUR UNHAPPY LEAVE

GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC   OR CHASE  RABBITS AND SQUIRRELS
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12740

THK YOU

ITS NOT THAT HARD

YOUR UNHAPPY LEAVE

GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC   OR CHASE  RABBITS AND SQUIRRELS

 ngc3

I'm betting on the rabbits and squirrels  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2083
ngc3

I'm betting on the rabbits and squirrels  ngc3

You follow LUC around a lot
:)

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57864
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
You follow LUC around a lot
:)

He’s a fckin stalker I’m calling animal control  tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57864
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
You follow LUC around a lot
:)

I’m not Mike. Sweet  OR. trigger


FYI
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3092

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: G let's meet up soon I want to show you the trunk of my car, you're going to love it!  ;D
    Today at 10:13:57 AM
  • Trigger: Ant liked anyone that also hated, blacks,jews, hispanics etc  ngc3
    Today at 10:13:10 AM
  • G: Mike/trigger should be ashamed of himself
    Today at 10:12:40 AM
  • dougie: I read yesterday he didn't like Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, etc. Was there anyone he liked?
    Today at 10:10:33 AM
  • Trigger: His wifey was the racing sec at Hawthorne, his bs got too close to home, pussy or plop, he chose vagina  ngc3
    Today at 10:09:43 AM
  • dougie: I don't think I ever chatted with  "Ant". Was he banned?
    Today at 10:07:57 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:55:56 AM
  • Trigger: If G saw the trunk of my car he'd fall in love with it!  ;D
    Today at 09:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal