Author Topic: Safety and welfare check on gaagoots!  (Read 3113 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr. Fix-It

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 616
Safety and welfare check on gaagoots!
« on: September 11, 2024, 10:58:39 AM »
Can anyone go over to gaagoots mom's basement and find out how he's doing after last night and today?
NVIDIA stock plummeting; Truth Social stock in the shitter. Trump crying like a baby that yet another thing was rigged against him.
I worry about gaagoots because how much more humiliation can 1 guy take? 11.wp

bigbettor

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 759
Re: Safety and welfare check on gaagoots!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2024, 05:50:59 AM »
Stocks go up and down all the time. I hope gaagoots makes a bundle on NVIDIA but didn't invest a penny in that fughese Trump social media stock. That was a hard crash waiting to happen. Once Trump can sell his shares, he'll cash out because he's dead broke and anyone left will have chichi beans
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal