Author Topic: Bartlett at pocono  (Read 4666 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Bartlett at pocono
« on: February 22, 2025, 02:07:07 PM »
Guy just wins races everywhere! Keeps horses alive better than anyone right now!

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Bartlett at pocono
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2025, 04:26:42 PM »
6 win day with 2 more to go! The 6th ones comes at 35 to 1

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Bartlett at pocono
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2025, 04:34:17 PM »
Bold choice,watching Pocono. tmbz1 Dirty job, I guess someone has to do it.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Bartlett at pocono
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2025, 04:36:10 PM »
Bold choice,watching Pocono. tmbz1 Dirty job, I guess someone has to do it.
Had a couple claims entered today

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Bartlett at pocono
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2025, 04:52:43 PM »
Is it true you can catch a contact buzz just by watching? ;D

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Bartlett at pocono
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2025, 05:02:49 PM »
Make that 7 🔥

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal