Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Gural
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Gural (Read 2768 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
London
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1001
Gural
«
on:
August 03, 2024, 06:23:44 PM »
He hasnt aged well....
Logged
Locked in with pace
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1324
Re: Gural
«
Reply #1 on:
August 04, 2024, 07:38:04 AM »
How old is he? I'm guessing early to mid 80/s
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Gural
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
Mike's an animal advocate and anti-corruption how does he manage to have so many enemies?
being great at it?
Full time jobs to act stupid toward him and nothing more than that!
Today
at 02:58:16 PM
wiggles44
:
For you Mike, probably a 10 inch dildo on a Mark Ford doll.
Today
at 02:39:13 PM
Trigger
:
If Horseplop has a Plop Peacce Award it'd go to Dougie, the voice of reason and harmony. A beautiful golden statue of a person and a horse...if there was a statue for my antics it'd have just a head and hatchet stuck in it
Today
at 02:24:05 PM
JT
:
No kidding.. right Dougie
Today
at 11:53:19 AM
dougie
:
JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
Today
at 11:50:33 AM
JT
:
I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me
Today
at 11:28:30 AM
JT
:
He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up
..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint
Today
at 11:26:47 AM
JT
:
Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
Today
at 11:24:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal