Author Topic: Nothing Mentioned  (Read 6154 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

London

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1003
Nothing Mentioned
« on: August 04, 2024, 08:16:08 PM »
About the new training centre in central NJ...what only MP knows???

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Nothing Mentioned
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2024, 08:38:32 PM »
About the new training centre in central NJ...what only MP knows???

And nothing will be mentioned until after at least Tuesday when the first get together among partners is completed. I've seen the preliminary layout. I know where they are looking. I know who they are and they are untouched and cannot be controlled by the dirtbags in NJ "SBOANJ". I promise after the meeting you'll be the last to find out, unless you watch YouTube like London did.

London

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1003
Re: Nothing Mentioned
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 08:51:16 PM »
MP.  Where are the updates

London

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1003
Re: Nothing Mentioned
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2024, 01:27:26 PM »
Yo Mikey boy..its saturday saw your video on asshole feraldick. Where is the update on new?training centre.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Nothing Mentioned
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2024, 02:27:52 PM »
Yo Mikey boy..its saturday saw your video on asshole feraldick. Where is the update on new?training centre.

I don't answer anyone interested in my asshole and dick. But I do know you fucking losers hang on my every word.  ngc3
« Last Edit: August 10, 2024, 02:31:45 PM by M P »

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1124
  • Beautiful days in Lexington
Re: Nothing Mentioned
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2024, 06:52:16 PM »
I don't answer anyone interested in my asshole and dick. But I do know you fucking losers hang on my every word.  ngc3

 Mike's posts:

 1- calling out childish names
 2- talking about stuff that he has 0 skin in
 3- people telling him how he has nothing, like nothing at all, yet he still thinks he is important. Impotent perhaps but never important to anyone, anywhere.
Eye on a few in Lexington, only buying 1 & will pickup a couple in Harrisburg. Have had better luck there.
  Lex is always fun though but can be over priced.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27305
Re: Nothing Mentioned
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2024, 07:23:05 PM »
Mike's posts:

 1- calling out childish names
 2- talking about stuff that he has 0 skin in
 3- people telling him how he has nothing, like nothing at all, yet he still thinks he is important. Impotent perhaps but never important to anyone, anywhere.
IKE)

BINGO!

This is exactly what (the other M MIKE CAMPBELL [aka LIL MIKEY] is to a 'T'!

The posts speak for themselves, don't they!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165256
Re: Nothing Mentioned
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2024, 08:24:07 PM »
mike dont lie

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Nothing Mentioned
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2024, 09:34:14 PM »
Mike's posts:

 1- calling out childish names
 2- talking about stuff that he has 0 skin in
 3- people telling him how he has nothing, like nothing at all, yet he still thinks he is important. Impotent perhaps but never important to anyone, anywhere.

Nothing is as pathetic as being too embarrassed to say who you really are. Easy to judge as a pussy. Obviously hiding something. And yet you hang on everything I say and do.  ngc3

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4886
Re: Nothing Mentioned
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2024, 11:53:04 PM »
mike dont lie

I do like the fact he is helping young horsemen from getting screwed by owners who think they can do whatever they want.  Any follow up on this last one?  Did they ever end up getting paid?  I’m sure this type of thing happens more than anyone knows. 

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2646
Re: Nothing Mentioned
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2024, 11:57:06 PM »
I gotta tell you folks. I enjoy reading the posts on here. You all must really know who each other is. I can't really figure out who is a trainer, driver, or groom. It is a interesting site.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: I can believe the head up the ass part..But GMA..Nope!  ngc3
    Today at 07:01:55 PM
  • Trigger: I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:01 PM
  • Trigger: I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit  tmbz1
    Today at 06:45:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3
    Today at 06:43:30 PM
  • Trigger: What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt  ngc3
    Today at 06:38:38 PM
  • Trigger: Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial  ngc3  11.bz
    Today at 06:31:29 PM
  • Trigger: Can you prove he is clean? - Kenny  ngc3
    Today at 06:21:52 PM
  • JT: Do not pass go!! Do not collect $200!! ngc3
    Today at 06:07:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal