Author Topic: Karl better be worried  (Read 10896 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: Karl better be worried
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2024, 11:16:43 PM »
I completely agree.
To add. Guys like Yannick are great for the sport. He's drives to win. Every race. Can't say that about nearly anyone else.

Yep. You're not wrong. A portion of what's wrong with this sport is what you're talking about.

But he has also gotten good horses beat this way, too. He's used horses hard when there was no need.

He is just not the choice I would make in this case, but I'll reiterate, I don't think this horse's potential issues are going to be YG's fault.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Yeh MikeAnt would eat you alive G is that why you keep spamming the same post over and over they all saw they all don't care, juts you, little faggy FATSO dick sucking liar  ngc3
    Today at 08:33:23 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 08:28:38 PM
  • Trigger: 1    Thought Process    497.65 3    Dona Clota [CHI]    10,914.50 5    Public Assembly    16,212.80 6    Kentucky Gal [IRE]    13,046.25 7    Hey Jessie    9,982.45 9    May Day Ready    5,045.05 11    Vronti [GB]    3,710.90
    Today at 08:19:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sicko
    Today at 08:19:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: .eawww
    Today at 08:18:57 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Paul take your fingers out if your ass. And please stop sniffing them
    Today at 08:18:54 PM
  • Trigger: If JT wins the pick 5 at SA, he's going to let you sniff my fingers after I finger Jackie  ngc3  I was the right choice as his surrogate, he's married  ;D
    Today at 08:16:26 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike #2
    Today at 08:14:10 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal