Author Topic: Derby Picks!  (Read 23928 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SeattleSlew

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 701
Re: Derby Picks!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2024, 09:36:44 PM »
Fierceness is so erratic; that is the 3rd race in which he failed to fire.  He could go out in the Preakness and win by 8 lengths if he is on his game.. peculiar horse.

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Derby Picks!
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2024, 09:55:28 PM »
Where did he finish?

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1625
Re: Derby Picks!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2024, 11:34:36 PM »
I love FOREVER YOUNG also.  I think he will be there at the end with FIERCENESS. 

11,17/11,17/1,2,4,8,18 for $2  $20 bet.  If 11 wins and a long shot is 3rd, could be a real nice payout.

2 noses short.  He wound up 3rd choice

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1625
Re: Derby Picks!
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2024, 11:34:53 PM »

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Derby Picks!
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2024, 02:08:04 AM »
Oh,wow....15th lol ..fuk

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Derby Picks!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2024, 02:09:25 AM »
Fierceness still runnjng

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Have some water Mike #2
    Today at 07:02:15 PM
  • Trigger: Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here  ;D
    Today at 06:56:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does  ngc3
    Today at 06:55:53 PM
  • Trigger: Mispells his own shit
    Today at 06:46:08 PM
  • Trigger: Ace*
    Today at 06:45:50 PM
  • Trigger: Ac
    Today at 06:45:45 PM
  • Trigger: I'm Kirby's Sce dildo extroidinaire  tmbz1 73cv.2 ;D
    Today at 06:45:39 PM
  • Trigger: ohhhhh  ngc3
    Today at 06:45:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal