Author Topic: Alex Dadoyan must go  (Read 3094 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yonkersjeff

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Alex Dadoyan must go
« on: March 09, 2024, 05:04:16 PM »
      Alex Dadoyan has done nothing at YR since he took over. He just collects a paycheck. He is best friends with Jenn and Joe.When I asked him why he allows this nonsense at Yonkers and fake trainers he told me its part of the game and deal with it.
     I also asked him about his small handle every nite and why he doesn't do anything to improve it , his response was " nobody cares about the handle"
       He is totally incompetent, he must go.
    Since he has taken over he has done nothing to improve racing at YR, and most nites he is invisible and cannot be found.

thesilentone

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 233
Re: Alex Dadoyan must go
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 05:05:56 PM »
nothing you said is false information

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: Alex Dadoyan must go
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 05:28:20 PM »
      Alex Dadoyan has done nothing at YR since he took over. He just collects a paycheck. He is best friends with Jenn and Joe.When I asked him why he allows this nonsense at Yonkers and fake trainers he told me its part of the game and deal with it.
     I also asked him about his small handle every nite and why he doesn't do anything to improve it , his response was " nobody cares about the handle"
       He is totally incompetent, he must go.
    Since he has taken over he has done nothing to improve racing at YR, and most nites he is invisible and cannot be found.

Hint #1:


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Perfect capping through 6 at fuckhole Mohawk - pick 5 for a very small investment, last exacta too 8)
    Today at 08:30:52 PM
  • JT: Not what I said at all ngc3 I said that 4 starts in 4 weeks or 5 in 6 weeks is tough on any 2 year old regardless the level of competition
    Today at 07:34:43 PM
  • darnoldrocks: 2 year olds don't need rest ???  I disagree.
    Today at 07:30:30 PM
  • JT: Well, any 2 year old that is tough, level is really irrelevant
    Today at 07:25:49 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Between the 11th and 26th.   DAJC racing 4 weeks in a row is tough at this level.
    Today at 07:24:34 PM
  • JT: I gotcha  tmbz.. he is a nice colt, but that was a fast mile with fast fractions
    Today at 07:24:14 PM
  • JT: He's raced 5 of the last 6 weeks? What rest are you speaking of?
    Today at 07:22:48 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I like his 2 week rest between the 11th and 26th.   Races 3 weeks in a row vs DAJC going 4 weeks in a row.
    Today at 07:22:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal