Author Topic: I HOPE ALL YOU RACING PEOPLE DIE  (Read 42903 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: I HOPE ALL YOU RACING PEOPLE DIE
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2023, 10:42:48 PM »
The title of this topic sounds like famous ploppers  mike ant or screwy Louie.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57873
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I HOPE ALL YOU RACING PEOPLE DIE
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2023, 10:46:25 PM »
Damn, how bored and angry must you be to find a three and a half year old topic, and then yell at a poster who hasn't even logged in for the past 18 months?

IM  PRAYIN FOR MY DEATH
THEN THOSE HIGH TRAIMNING BILLS WILL STOP ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Wild bull

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 438
Re: I HOPE ALL YOU RACING PEOPLE DIE
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2023, 12:07:27 AM »
IM  PRAYIN FOR MY DEATH
THEN THOSE HIGH TRAIMNING BILLS WILL STOP ngc3 ngc3
you ain't the only one hoping for your death that's a longer line than the free buffet in the hood

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: I HOPE ALL YOU RACING PEOPLE DIE
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2023, 02:59:56 AM »




A scam.
I don't think it was a scam. In the summer of 2020, I had to go to an emergency room for a problem, I wound up at university hospital in Newark NJ.
While I was there a doctor told me the previous month they had 2 tractor trailers full of dead bodies from covid, my friend told me a similar story about Elmhurst hospital in Queens.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: I HOPE ALL YOU RACING PEOPLE DIE
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2023, 10:47:04 AM »
FUCK YOU! YOU POS SCUM BAG COCK SUCKER!!!
tmbz1 tmbz1

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: I HOPE ALL YOU RACING PEOPLE DIE
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2023, 12:16:51 PM »
Damn, how bored and angry must you be to find a three and a half year old topic, and then yell at a poster who hasn't even logged in for the past 18 months?

Sorry Thorn was a Bourbon fueled rant.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Keep reposting me dude  tmbz1
    Today at 10:11:10 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:08:44 AM
  • Trigger: Today is the day wiggles mans up and posts anonymously on Mike's Group page, the threat has been real for over 2 weeks but he'll muster the courage today, we hope for the pussy  ngc3
    Today at 09:54:25 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike had a rough night :)
    Today at 09:41:00 AM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are the bullshit !!!
    October 02, 2026, 11:22:22 PM
  • Trigger: tmbz1 Belmont, Keeneland, Woodbine & Red Mile, Dayton, Mohawk and other tracks, big names, big races...TOMORROW!  Can you dig it suckas! Give the bullshit a breather, if you're smart, I'm gonna!  tmbz1
    October 02, 2026, 11:02:03 PM
  • Trigger: Didn't look at the form I deserve that!
    October 02, 2026, 09:55:11 PM
  • Trigger: Hoosier late prick 4 swiss cheese / OOMM / all / all ?
    October 02, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal