Author Topic: Where did they go trainers  (Read 4909 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pockets

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 30
Where did they go trainers
« on: November 20, 2023, 05:18:44 PM »
Drivers and trainers who left the business with a trace

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27244
Re: Where did they go trainers
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 06:06:56 PM »
Phil Laspino from Buffalo/Batavia in the 70’s and 80’s.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

mwins

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: Where did they go trainers
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 11:04:31 AM »
With a trace of what?

Keith Oliver.

Pockets

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 30
Re: Where did they go trainers
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2023, 12:27:43 PM »
For sure anybody know what his up know

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: G let's meet up soon I want to show you the trunk of my car, you're going to love it!  ;D
    Today at 10:13:57 AM
  • Trigger: Ant liked anyone that also hated, blacks,jews, hispanics etc  ngc3
    Today at 10:13:10 AM
  • G: Mike/trigger should be ashamed of himself
    Today at 10:12:40 AM
  • dougie: I read yesterday he didn't like Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, etc. Was there anyone he liked?
    Today at 10:10:33 AM
  • Trigger: His wifey was the racing sec at Hawthorne, his bs got too close to home, pussy or plop, he chose vagina  ngc3
    Today at 10:09:43 AM
  • dougie: I don't think I ever chatted with  "Ant". Was he banned?
    Today at 10:07:57 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:55:56 AM
  • Trigger: If G saw the trunk of my car he'd fall in love with it!  ;D
    Today at 09:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal