Author Topic: Is the SENATOR the first A.I. postin on PLOP.  (Read 25955 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Re: Is the SENATOR the first A.I. postin on PLOP.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2023, 09:43:05 PM »
Im pretty sure the senator is one of the androids from 6million dollar man. And he has some good posts. I'd give him an 89% correct post ratio.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Is the SENATOR the first A.I. postin on PLOP.
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2023, 09:55:58 PM »
Im pretty sure the senator is one of the androids from 6million dollar man. And he has some good posts. I'd give him an 89% correct post ratio.

So basically what you're saying, is 11% of the time I'm a nitwit, liar, retard, know nothing, stupid fucking faggot jerk off, can't pick a winning horse for shit muchless to save his life, he should choke on twats & stfu......Accepta ble  tmbz1, Thank you very much!  ;D
It's Official!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Door yes, your mousehole, no.
    October 03, 2026, 11:50:19 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can you fit thru the front door?
    October 03, 2026, 11:41:41 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: "gonna"  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    October 03, 2026, 11:28:17 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby you know how to tie a noose knot   ngc3
    October 03, 2026, 11:03:15 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby which Flanagan's do you eat out of their dumpster?  ngc3
    October 03, 2026, 10:59:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Of
    October 03, 2026, 10:57:07 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Lot of that in you're area. But eh. Whatevers your cup if tea!
    October 03, 2026, 10:56:46 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: You have moved on  :1
    October 03, 2026, 10:55:45 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal