Author Topic: prooblems JOHN FRANK ARMY has encountered.  (Read 10508 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
prooblems JOHN FRANK ARMY has encountered.
« on: July 21, 2022, 09:21:05 PM »
(1) So'S he decides to sign up at another fuc brain horse shit racin site. They gots me listed. I wanted to make me some comments,but being well known and watchin regulars jump in when I signed I got can't post quicker than LUCPUKES some years ago. But they got me when I observe. I'LL stay there to have me name prominate when I check. JOHN FRANK ARMY might add. That site is LUNATICS. MOD #1. ANDY SERLING a total CHALK MORON. VIC STAUFFER a certified lame brain. Might add. No wonder women have taken over analysis and handicappin with these 2. And the crazed FUC who runs the site belongs with maniacs in a institution. God forbid should as I would WHO THE FUC on your forum has ever served. 2 would step up and say: I was NAVY and I was AIR FORCE. And the rest are TRUMPS. I'll delete me account as the little PUSSY SKIRT has no intention of lettin JOHN FRANK ARMY post. That nice though. FREEDOM of SPEECH only allowed at PLOP. And none of the SKIRTS that BRAG overthere would DARE post at PLOP.
(2) I'SSS got another complaint. IRAD ORTIZ JR. Considered the best JOCK in USA. I'm not one to complain bout losin. But in the past 5 days he's burned me 3 times. Today especially. I gets the turf was yeildin and I handicapped FIRM. But it a short field and times were slow and this horse was the class in last race at 1-5 and I'M playin the GRAND SLAM and I gots it goin 18 times. He 1-5 and the times are super slow. HE the class and he can't judge pace. He did the same thin at COLONIAL DOWNS monday. Makes one WONDER. BUT I be bad in that race. It what the 2 idiots SERLING and STAUFFER would have picked as they nothin but CHAULK.
(4) JOHN FRANK ARMY apoligizes for comparing himself to these 2 moron never served GIRLS.

caddy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1476
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: prooblems JOHN FRANK ARMY has encountered.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 11:46:25 AM »
(1) So'S he decides to sign up at another fuc brain horse shit racin site. They gots me listed. I wanted to make me some comments,but being well known and watchin regulars jump in when I signed I got can't post quicker than LUCPUKES some years ago. But they got me when I observe. I'LL stay there to have me name prominate when I check. JOHN FRANK ARMY might add. That site is LUNATICS. MOD #1. ANDY SERLING a total CHALK MORON. VIC STAUFFER a certified lame brain. Might add. No wonder women have taken over analysis and handicappin with these 2. And the crazed FUC who runs the site belongs with maniacs in a institution. God forbid should as I would WHO THE FUC on your forum has ever served. 2 would step up and say: I was NAVY and I was AIR FORCE. And the rest are TRUMPS. I'll delete me account as the little PUSSY SKIRT has no intention of lettin JOHN FRANK ARMY post. That nice though. FREEDOM of SPEECH only allowed at PLOP. And none of the SKIRTS that BRAG overthere would DARE post at PLOP.
(2) I'SSS got another complaint. IRAD ORTIZ JR. Considered the best JOCK in USA. I'm not one to complain bout losin. But in the past 5 days he's burned me 3 times. Today especially. I gets the turf was yeildin and I handicapped FIRM. But it a short field and times were slow and this horse was the class in last race at 1-5 and I'M playin the GRAND SLAM and I gots it goin 18 times. He 1-5 and the times are super slow. HE the class and he can't judge pace. He did the same thin at COLONIAL DOWNS monday. Makes one WONDER. BUT I be bad in that race. It what the 2 idiots SERLING and STAUFFER would have picked as they nothin but CHAULK.
(4) JOHN FRANK ARMY apoligizes for comparing himself to these 2 moron never served GIRLS.


How can you find time to bla-bla on here?  just 3 weeks ago, you announced a book project followed by a big book signing tour at America's greatest go-kart trax, go-go bars and soup kitchens.

Seriously, Frankie, it's time to sharpen up them #2 pencils in your pencil case, get out dat South American genuwine rubber eraser and the dog eared paperback theesaurus.

Your fans are a-waitin

 84zac.1 84zac.1 84zac.1 84zac.1 84zac.1

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2410
Re: prooblems JOHN FRANK ARMY has encountered.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 03:07:25 PM »
(1) So'S he decides to sign up at another fuc brain horse shit racin site. They gots me listed. I wanted to make me some comments,but being well known and watchin regulars jump in when I signed I got can't post quicker than LUCPUKES some years ago. But they got me when I observe. I'LL stay there to have me name prominate when I check. JOHN FRANK ARMY might add. That site is LUNATICS. MOD #1. ANDY SERLING a total CHALK MORON. VIC STAUFFER a certified lame brain. Might add. No wonder women have taken over analysis and handicappin with these 2. And the crazed FUC who runs the site belongs with maniacs in a institution. God forbid should as I would WHO THE FUC on your forum has ever served. 2 would step up and say: I was NAVY and I was AIR FORCE. And the rest are TRUMPS. I'll delete me account as the little PUSSY SKIRT has no intention of lettin JOHN FRANK ARMY post. That nice though. FREEDOM of SPEECH only allowed at PLOP. And none of the SKIRTS that BRAG overthere would DARE post at PLOP.
(2) I'SSS got another complaint. IRAD ORTIZ JR. Considered the best JOCK in USA. I'm not one to complain bout losin. But in the past 5 days he's burned me 3 times. Today especially. I gets the turf was yeildin and I handicapped FIRM. But it a short field and times were slow and this horse was the class in last race at 1-5 and I'M playin the GRAND SLAM and I gots it goin 18 times. He 1-5 and the times are super slow. HE the class and he can't judge pace. He did the same thin at COLONIAL DOWNS monday. Makes one WONDER. BUT I be bad in that race. It what the 2 idiots SERLING and STAUFFER would have picked as they nothin but CHAULK.
(4) JOHN FRANK ARMY apoligizes for comparing himself to these 2 moron never served GIRLS.

John Frank is Army


TheGrimReaper

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1225
Re: prooblems JOHN FRANK ARMY has encountered.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2022, 06:03:33 PM »
Nice to see John Frank still firing……..the old M79 still works
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Administration is on house arrest and can't travel.
    Today at 05:37:47 PM
  • Sweet: I'd say that, then Kirby would come back, back and forth we'd go, neither crying on the yop of our lunges - ADMIN wah!  ngc3
    Today at 05:37:22 PM
  • Sweet: I got 250 USD  tmbz1 for the slapshotter who skull fucks Chihuahua Cock with a puck  ngc3
    Today at 05:34:08 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If Admin shows up, ask them to meet me at the Alpha Ice Complex in Pittsburgh.
    Today at 05:33:06 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I'll be back after a hockey game.
    Today at 05:30:27 PM
  • darnoldrocks: HELLO ADMIN !!
    Today at 05:30:10 PM
  • Sweet: Be like Trump chihuahua cock he mobilizes his forces, twatface gorilla Pacer 2 is hardly a force.  You are no where near the charisma of the President, even when he was on his ass, nope.  Dude got shot, raised his fist, election over.  Didn't piss, shit and moan  ngc3
    Today at 05:28:35 PM
  • darnoldrocks: LWP, best comment of the day.
    Today at 05:25:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal