Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Political Roundtable
»
WONDER IF THE DEMS WANNA MAKE A TRADE
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: WONDER IF THE DEMS WANNA MAKE A TRADE (Read 10547 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Heavy Hitter
Stakes Horse
Posts: 723
Proud to be a WHITE American
WONDER IF THE DEMS WANNA MAKE A TRADE
«
on:
June 25, 2022, 06:37:40 AM »
TRADE THEIR GUN BILL VICTORY FOR ABORTION ACCESS
BOTH KILL WHICH ONE WOULD THEY CHOOSE?
Logged
_______________________________________________________________
lives matter >
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Political Roundtable
»
WONDER IF THE DEMS WANNA MAKE A TRADE
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me
Today
at 11:28:30 AM
JT
:
He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up
..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint
Today
at 11:26:47 AM
JT
:
Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
Today
at 11:24:54 AM
Trigger
:
"we were training here." End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will. But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes
Today
at 11:18:41 AM
wiggles44
:
Calm down Mike
Today
at 11:15:26 AM
G
:
They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
Today
at 11:15:12 AM
G
:
Tell me you obviously didn't read what I said
Today
at 11:14:47 AM
Trigger
:
I mentioned MikeAny because at the time he paired up well with Darnoldrocks. He obviously an't differentiate bewteen an over the top comeback and EXTREME HATE.
Today
at 11:14:33 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal